Anyone caught going "OverKill" in C2...

#41Symphonia46Posted 11/25/2012 1:20:35 PM
MyNewRule posted...
Symphonia46 posted...
MyNewRule posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
Also, not having the best players in the match, or even the most cheap and laggy ones, makes the game less fun for me. The reason I'm as good as I am today is because I was determined to get better because of being beaten. Without people dominating, no one will truly get good.

You're not doing this for others, you're doing this cuz you're a sore loser.

Are you serious!

I have seen countless people get pulverized until they left.

This board does have a lot of players, but there are more players that are not part of this community, and two or three players to claim they liked playing with with others that "OverKill" is selfish.

Majority rules, and I am going to speak for those not being heard.

If you constantly "OverKill" then you are a dick.

I seem to have an obsession with dicks so I will cum for you if you are in my game and you will just quit and then I will be happy.

1. You're not making the matter better by "destroying" them.
2. You're making them get better by you killing them.
3. Stop being idiotic, like everyone cares about your tall tale of "good deeds".

So I ask of you, am I and "Overkill" dick that uses the same weapon all the time and only plays to win by doing my absolute best all the time?

I look forward to your reply.

If your team wins 50-10 and you got 20+ kills in that match against obvious noobs and you only used the weapon you are best at than you were a dick.

If you do that all the time then you are Mikes twin and will be put on the naughty list and I will pwn you if you are in my game and if you are like mike and don't like to lose then you will just quit and I will be happy.

Yes, but I even have witnesses to acount for me getting over 20 kills with the Darkstar and Widow, I've just started using those again. Besides, I play perkless and still get over 20 kills. Am I still a dick?
---
"Why do I always feel like it's the end of the world and I'm the last man standing?" -Phoenix Wright
Why are you looking at this signature again?
#42MyNewRule(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2012 1:24:02 PM
Symphonia46 posted...
MyNewRule posted...
Symphonia46 posted...
MyNewRule posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
Also, not having the best players in the match, or even the most cheap and laggy ones, makes the game less fun for me. The reason I'm as good as I am today is because I was determined to get better because of being beaten. Without people dominating, no one will truly get good.

You're not doing this for others, you're doing this cuz you're a sore loser.

Are you serious!

This board does have a lot of players, but there are more players that are not part of this community, and two or three players to claim they liked playing with with others that "OverKill" is selfish.

Majority rules, and I am going to speak for those not being heard.

If you constantly "OverKill" then you are a dick.

I seem to have an obsession with dicks so I will cum for you if you are in my game and you will just quit and then I will be happy.

1. You're not making the matter better by "destroying" them.
2. You're making them get better by you killing them.
3. Stop being idiotic, like everyone cares about your tall tale of "good deeds".

So I ask of you, am I and "Overkill" dick that uses the same weapon all the time and only plays to win by doing my absolute best all the time?

I look forward to your reply.

If your team wins 50-10 and you got 20+ kills in that match against obvious noobs and you only used the weapon you are best at than you were a dick.

If you do that all the time then you are Mikes twin and will be put on the naughty list and I will pwn you if you are in my game and if you are like mike and don't like to lose then you will just quit and I will be happy.

Yes, but I even have witnesses to acount for me getting over 20 kills with the Darkstar and Widow, I've just started using those again. Besides, I play perkless and still get over 20 kills. Am I still a dick?

No.
---
Look at me. I can bring a smile to your face, A tear to your eye, Or even a thought to your mind. But, I can't be seen. What am I?
#43LigersRulePosted 11/25/2012 1:25:21 PM
MyNewRule posted...

You obviously have no idea who Mike is...

I mean, first of all, Mike uses EVERY weapon. Every single one. Well, except the SMAW. Which, to be honest, just gives me more respect for him.

Second of all, he's actually really humble. He's one of the nicest guys you will ever meet, and never talks himself up at all.

Third, he actually is that skilled at the game... And that's because he's played it a lot. I mean, A LOT. He's worked to get where he has.

You're making this game less enjoyable for me and most everybody else here by "protecting" the people of this game. Is this your first online game or something? Are you really that immature?
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/LigsGames
Subscribers:14 Views: 255
#44B05S_BrennanPosted 11/25/2012 1:26:54 PM
MyNewRule posted...

But look at how many don't leave: lots.

How do you know they don't wanna play some great players and get better?

If someone can't stand being beaten, they should stick to single player games.
---
(>^.^)>http://conduitwii.boards.net/<(^.^<)
http://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan?feature=mhee
#45B05S_BrennanPosted 11/25/2012 1:29:04 PM
Mike is actually better with the SCAR than Carbo or SPAS imo.
---
#46Symphonia46Posted 11/25/2012 1:31:30 PM
B05S_Brennan posted...
Mike is actually better with the SCAR than Carbo or SPAS imo.

I find his SCAR to be better than his Carby as well.
---
"Why do I always feel like it's the end of the world and I'm the last man standing?" -Phoenix Wright
Why are you looking at this signature again?
#47B05S_BrennanPosted 11/25/2012 1:31:35 PM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
Without people dominating, no one will truly get good.

Um, this argument is BS I say.

Thats ALMOST like saying "The reason I dominate everyone is so they will all become better."
You don't dominate out of charity, you dominate for yourself.

I suggest you just ignore this guy brennan, he's logic has gotten you thinking all weirdly.

You don't dominate for charity, no, but without domination it IS true that people won't get as good as they need to.
---
#48MyNewRule(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2012 1:34:09 PM
LigersRule posted...
MyNewRule posted...

You obviously have no idea who Mike is...

I mean, first of all, Mike uses EVERY weapon. Every single one. Well, except the SMAW. Which, to be honest, just gives me more respect for him.

Second of all, he's actually really humble. He's one of the nicest guys you will ever meet, and never talks himself up at all.

Third, he actually is that skilled at the game... And that's because he's played it a lot. I mean, A LOT. He's worked to get where he has.

You're making this game less enjoyable for me and most everybody else here by "protecting" the people of this game. Is this your first online game or something? Are you really that immature?

You obviously have issues, sorry I am not a psychiatrist so I can not help you.

I do not want to meet Mike, and I am sure he is a normal humble decent person, but his gameplay is dick mode.

Don't be a dick!
---
Look at me. I can bring a smile to your face, A tear to your eye, Or even a thought to your mind. But, I can't be seen. What am I?
#49CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 11/25/2012 1:39:19 PM(edited)
LigersRule posted...
Is this your first online game or something? Are you really that immature?

Um, I think thats a bit much.
Can't you just ignore him?

This is very troubling to me.
I think he is actually making a "Noble argument" in that constant overkill is bad. Its practically a no brainer.
But he's obviously making the argument as an attack on an individual player, and is totally wrong in his accusations.

In the meantime, everybody is defending behavior which he is attacking, I feel against their better judgment. No way would you guys normally go out and promote a completely one sided game. But here, people seem to be doing just that.

I feel it is in the best interest of the community for people to Ignore him, as the alternative seems to be warping the communities ideals in order to disagree with him.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#50MyNewRule(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2012 1:45:23 PM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
LigersRule posted...
Is this your first online game or something? Are you really that immature?

Um, I think thats a bit much.
Can't you just ignore him?

This is very troubling to me.
I think he is actually making a "Noble argument" in that constant overkill is bad. Its practically a no brainer.
But he's obviously making the argument as an attack on an individual player, and is totally wrong in his accusations.

In the meantime, everybody is defending behavior which he is attacking, I feel against their better judgment. No way would you guys normally go out and promote a completely one sided game. But here, people seem to be doing just that.

I feel it is in the best interest of the community for people to Ignore him, as the alternative seems to be warping the communities ideals in order to disagree with him.

I go now, but I would like to remind everyone one thing.

You have a choice, Don't be a DICK.
"WWYD"

peace
---