dark star is in fashion this Thanksgiving week end

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. dark star is in fashion this Thanksgiving week end

User Info: 1Pefrog

1Pefrog
4 years ago#1
AISP, Epic, FF5 and other randoms are you using the dark star more then I have ever seen. I see a trend heading into the Christmas/Hannakuh/Secular holiday season.
C2: dug - 3868-8372-1864, B05S^dug - 0047-0791-1923
Conduit: dug - 4898-3703-8171

User Info: KainWind

KainWind
4 years ago#2
And you. Don't forget you.
I had this incredibly, unbelievably, amazingly, fantastically directionally-challenged guy with me right here...
http://i.imgur.com/p0ZKo.png

User Info: CarbonizerMike

CarbonizerMike
4 years ago#3
Don't forget Symph and that no-name hacker (his profile literally has no name). Symph, did you notice that guy running invincibility tonight? I think he had unlimited black holes too.
http://www.youtube.com/watchmeplaynintendo
Status: Jaye killed me - http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/5632/jayemurder.jpg

User Info: MyNewRule

MyNewRule
4 years ago#4
I luvz the DS.

DS
Warpy
Energy
whatever
quickness
energy/explosive

Always wait for a level 3, level one and two got nottin on a level 3 and also let a tagged enemy get revived 'cause if he dies again you will get a level 3. buuahaha!
Look at me. I can bring a smile to your face, A tear to your eye, Or even a thought to your mind. But, I can't be seen. What am I?

User Info: CHAINMAILLEKID

CHAINMAILLEKID
4 years ago#5
Ive become too reliant on SR and warp pistol on my Discover accnt, so I toasted that loadout, and I very nearly replaced it with a dark star /mp5 loadout.

maybe I should go back and use dark star instead.
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656

User Info: Symphonia46

Symphonia46
4 years ago#6
CarbonizerMike posted...
Don't forget Symph and that no-name hacker (his profile literally has no name). Symph, did you notice that guy running invincibility tonight? I think he had unlimited black holes too.

That wasn't a hack, it's a bug with the system. Your Wii didin't input the guy as a character, and so, I will ask you. Did you see the gio guy? He registered for me, not sure for you.
"Why do I always feel like it's the end of the world and I'm the last man standing?" -Phoenix Wright
Why are you looking at this signature again?

User Info: Symphonia46

Symphonia46
4 years ago#7
Oh, by the way, I just started to use the Darkstar again to remember the good ol' days.
"Why do I always feel like it's the end of the world and I'm the last man standing?" -Phoenix Wright
Why are you looking at this signature again?

User Info: 1Pefrog

1Pefrog
4 years ago#8
If anyone needs help with darkstar load outs, I only charge a $9.95 consultation fee.
C2: dug - 3868-8372-1864, B05S^dug - 0047-0791-1923
Conduit: dug - 4898-3703-8171
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. dark star is in fashion this Thanksgiving week end

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived