AISP's 2nd RoT!!! 38 kills in one match

#11xXAISPXx(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2012 8:05:51 PM
Look guys. The amount of RoT's doesn't determine how good the player is. A hacker could make himself get 100,000 RoT's, that doesn't automatically mean he is better than a real player than Samu5. Maybe a good player has 2 RoT's and a noob has 4. You never know.

So don't judge others based on the amount of RoT's. Just their play style.
---
An Invincible Sniper Professional (AISP)
TCon FC: 3954-8764-7672 Conduit 2 FC: 4083-8526-7529
#12xXAISPXx(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2012 8:06:15 PM
Look guys. The amount of RoT's doesn't determine how good the player is. A hacker could make himself get 100,000 RoT's, that doesn't automatically mean he is better than a real player like Samu5. Maybe a good player has 2 RoT's and a noob has 4. You never know.

---
#13Symphonia46Posted 11/25/2012 8:10:33 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
Look guys. The amount of RoT's doesn't determine how good the player is. A hacker could make himself get 100,000 RoT's, that doesn't automatically mean he is better than a real player like Samu5. Maybe a good player has 2 RoT's and a noob has 4. You never know.

O.o How does a scrub kill more people than a pro? o.O
I normally thought scrubs are used to clean things...
---
"Why do I always feel like it's the end of the world and I'm the last man standing?" -Phoenix Wright
Why are you looking at this signature again?
#14CynralKynathelPosted 11/25/2012 8:29:41 PM
xXAISPXx posted...

Well, RoTs show how often you die, and if you don't die a lot, your obviously fairly good at the game. Unless of course, every game you've been in was filled with people who can't play.
---
Pseudo-official Co-'Pun'-isher of the Conduit 2 Board. Free-Lancer clan FTW! Too bad you can't join.
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/23206541.jpg
#15B05S_BrennanPosted 11/25/2012 8:46:17 PM
I've got 14 I think.
---
(>^.^)>http://conduitwii.boards.net/<(^.^<)
http://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan?feature=mhee
#16stardust121Posted 11/25/2012 8:59:57 PM
B05S_Brennan posted...
I've got 14 I think.

14 overall, or just on one profile? I honestly would have guessed more.

And a rot with 38 kills, pretty cool thing went on there I guess. I would've loved to see that.
---
Conduit 2: 0862-8647-6484(Ricky)
4299-0198-8647 (B05S^Ricky )
#17xXAISPXx(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2012 7:08:22 PM
CynralKynathel posted...
xXAISPXx posted...

Well, RoTs show how often you die, and if you don't die a lot, your obviously fairly good at the game. Unless of course, every game you've been in was filled with people who can't play.

They could play. I see a player... they shoot their SCAR/ SPAS/ SR wildly...throw a frag...I dodge...85% of them OHKO'd with my SPAS.

I't wasn't that easy. It wasn't that hard either. I almost got a RoT on my -HC- profile (actually ONE KILL AWAY) until the match ended.

I hope just because I have 2 RoT's that doesn't mean I am a bad player...
---
#18CynralKynathelPosted 11/26/2012 7:12:11 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
CynralKynathel posted...
xXAISPXx posted...

They could play. I see a player... they shoot their SCAR/ SPAS/ SR wildly...throw a frag...I dodge...85% of them OHKO'd with my SPAS.

I't wasn't that easy. It wasn't that hard either. I almost got a RoT on my -HC- profile (actually ONE KILL AWAY) until the match ended.

Well having at least one, in my eyes, means you are, if not great, a good player.
---
Pseudo-official Co-'Pun'-isher of the Conduit 2 Board. Free-Lancer clan FTW! Too bad you can't join.
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/23206541.jpg
#19xXAISPXx(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2012 7:14:30 PM
CynralKynathel posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
CynralKynathel posted...
xXAISPXx posted...

Well having at least one, in my eyes, means you are, if not great, a good player.

I knew RoT's weren't the only thing determining the players skill. Thanks Cynric. How many RoT's does Samu5 have? I'm afraid to know.
---