Whoever uses the ARC-Eclipse....

#21Symphonia46Posted 11/26/2012 12:45:32 PM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
Changlini posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
Revolutio does something where his eclipse deals a TON of damage. Like USP damage.

Is that a glitch, or would that have to be a hack?

Does he/she use any damage upgrades?

IDK.

But he's able to kill me fresh out of invisible mode with just a couple headshots.

FRESH out of invisi-punch mode? What could be that he was closer to overheating and shoots your head, it deals A TON more damage than the USP while on the heating side. That seems less likely with getting off of invisble mode and there are no damage glitches that I know of with the ARC so I'll just say HAX!
---
"Why do I always feel like it's the end of the world and I'm the last man standing?" -Phoenix Wright
Why are you looking at this signature again?
#22CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 11/26/2012 12:52:28 PM
Symphonia46 posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
Changlini posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
Revolutio does something where his eclipse deals a TON of damage. Like USP damage.

Is that a glitch, or would that have to be a hack?

Does he/she use any damage upgrades?

IDK.

But he's able to kill me fresh out of invisible mode with just a couple headshots.

FRESH out of invisi-punch mode? What could be that he was closer to overheating and shoots your head, it deals A TON more damage than the USP while on the heating side. That seems less likely with getting off of invisble mode and there are no damage glitches that I know of with the ARC so I'll just say HAX!

I haven't played him for a while, so I really can't remember all the details, and should really just pay more attention to what he's doing next time.

But I remember thinking I was being hit by a turret.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#231PefrogPosted 11/26/2012 1:04:55 PM
Changlini posted...
Symphonia46 posted...
Golden_Brain posted...
is very cheap. The gun can be exploited to let the user stay invisible for an indefinite amount of time.

Don't forget about how you can glitch with it by being able to sprint and melee while invisible, not many know that glitch.

Well, there goes my post.

Honestly, when someone says how to do a glitch, it's still hard to figure out.
---
C2: dug - 3868-8372-1864, B05S^dug - 0047-0791-1923
Conduit: dug - 4898-3703-8171
#24Symphonia46Posted 11/26/2012 1:14:44 PM
1Pefrog posted...
Changlini posted...
Symphonia46 posted...
Golden_Brain posted...
is very cheap. The gun can be exploited to let the user stay invisible for an indefinite amount of time.

Don't forget about how you can glitch with it by being able to sprint and melee while invisible, not many know that glitch.

Well, there goes my post.

Honestly, when someone says how to do a glitch, it's still hard to figure out.

I didn't say "how to do it" I said what you can do after performing the glitch.
---
"Why do I always feel like it's the end of the world and I'm the last man standing?" -Phoenix Wright
Why are you looking at this signature again?