Dark Star is suprisingly easy.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Dark Star is suprisingly easy.

User Info: Symphonia46

Symphonia46
4 years ago#11
danner12 posted...
If you catch a tag with the AEGIS device and use it to get a kill does the AEGIS device then have the ability to fire a black hole? Or if you tag and kill an opponent other than the dark star user does the dark star user then have a level 1 active?

None of the above except tagging effects.
"Why do I always feel like it's the end of the world and I'm the last man standing?" -Phoenix Wright
Why are you looking at this signature again?

User Info: 1Pefrog

1Pefrog
4 years ago#12
Symphonia46 posted...
danner12 posted...
If you catch a tag with the AEGIS device and use it to get a kill does the AEGIS device then have the ability to fire a black hole? Or if you tag and kill an opponent other than the dark star user does the dark star user then have a level 1 active?

Where is the dude in the courtroom? That's funny.
C2: dug - 3868-8372-1864, B05S^dug - 0047-0791-1923
Conduit: dug - 4898-3703-8171

User Info: Symphonia46

Symphonia46
4 years ago#13
1Pefrog posted...
Symphonia46 posted...
danner12 posted...

Where is the dude in the courtroom? That's funny.

That person was asking a question, not a statement made for telling facts. I'll only use the objection site to correct information.
"Why do I always feel like it's the end of the world and I'm the last man standing?" -Phoenix Wright
Why are you looking at this signature again?

User Info: A-Thon_X

A-Thon_X
4 years ago#14
I love the Darkstar. I favorite weapon. :D
(Conduit2):0476-2575-6436(Wii):1375-8333-2941-3062
WoW:(Alliance):Zul'Jinn(Horde):Rivendare(3DS):2020-0431-5367

User Info: CHAINMAILLEKID

CHAINMAILLEKID
4 years ago#15
LOL,I just shot a Darkstar, and somehow it bounced off a rock and went straight up, taking one of my teammates with it.

Just up and up and up and up.
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Dark Star is suprisingly easy.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived