Multiplayer Suiciders

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Multiplayer Suiciders

User Info: 1Pefrog

1Pefrog
4 years ago#1
What do you think of suiciding in C2? - Results (18 votes)
It's a great strategy. It doesn't give the other team the kill.
33.33% (6 votes)
I do it to make the other team rage.
16.67% (3 votes)
It doesn't bother me because I don't do it.
16.67% (3 votes)
It's douchey.
33.33% (6 votes)
This poll is now closed.
We're not talking about accidentally killing yourself, but on purpose jumping off a cliff or shooting a SMAW at the ground or throwing a rad and running into it. I'm posting this poll because I notice that other players do this from time to time to me when I tag them with a dark star charge or a rad. I can understand getting upset when I tag you with a rad time after time, but the dark star charge? Post your thoughts.
C2: dug - 3868-8372-1864, B05S^dug - 0047-0791-1923
Conduit: dug - 4898-3703-8171

User Info: CarbonizerMike

CarbonizerMike
4 years ago#2
If they do it to defeat your Dark Star tag, they're stupid. They just gave you an easy Dark Star charge. When they respawn you'll have a black hole waiting for them.
http://www.youtube.com/watchmeplaynintendo
Status: Jaye killed me - http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/5632/jayemurder.jpg

User Info: xXAISPXx

xXAISPXx
4 years ago#3
Haha, several people do suicide when I throw a rad at them. It is agreeably stupid, since these kamikazes just lose points.
An Invincible Sniper Professional (AISP)
TCon FC: 3954-8764-7672 Conduit 2 FC: 4083-8526-7529

User Info: 1Pefrog

1Pefrog
4 years ago#4
CarbonizerMike posted...
If they do it to defeat your Dark Star tag, they're stupid. They just gave you an easy Dark Star charge. When they respawn you'll have a black hole waiting for them.

If they jump off of a cliff or a ledge it doesn't give me the charge, but if they smaw themselves or rad themselves it does. A common accidental suicide is black holing a hive cannon person while they are still firing.
C2: dug - 3868-8372-1864, B05S^dug - 0047-0791-1923
Conduit: dug - 4898-3703-8171

User Info: CHAINMAILLEKID

CHAINMAILLEKID
4 years ago#5
Jumping off buildings is OK.

Using your grenade to beat their rad/Darkstar tag is also OK.

Aside from that, I don't like it very much.
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656

xXAISPXx
4 years ago#6
1Pefrog posted...
CarbonizerMike posted...

If they jump off of a cliff or a ledge it doesn't give me the charge, but if they smaw themselves or rad themselves it does. A common accidental suicide is black holing a hive cannon person while they are still firing.

Ha! When I use a hive cannon, that happens to me; and I see the little bugs...

User Info: KhmerGirl

KhmerGirl
4 years ago#7
I'm not gonna lie, I suicide all the time (or attempt to, but end up failing) when I get rad tagged. It's like an instinct for me, I don't know why. Get tagged, throw a frag at my feet. I don't really think about the other person raging... I just kinda do it. I'll try to think about the other person and their efforts next time I get stuck, haha.

But I don't do that to a Dark Star tag just because I don't see a lot of people use that weapon, and I don't really pay attention to it as much.
"Another song for you about your love. 'Cause you loved the me that's full of faults. I wish you could see it from this view..."

User Info: CynralKynathel

CynralKynathel
4 years ago#8
I rarely do it on purpose it, just seems to happen a lot on places like Precipice and Agartha. Suiciding on purpose, I find, is douchey. If they stuck you with a rad or a DarkStar, its a fair kill.
Pseudo-official Co-'Pun'-isher of the Conduit 2 Board. Free-Lancer clan FTW! Too bad you can't join.
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/23206541.jpg

User Info: ThePrisoner06

ThePrisoner06
4 years ago#9
Will admit I have killed myself loads of times in this game Dug. I normally blow myself up as Im firing away at someone. But I never do it on purpose.

But will say that one of my best recent suicides I did recently was in a HC match in Precipice a few nights ago, playing with Mike and Samu5, where I not only killed myself with a rad but managed to double tap myself lol.
Andy2 FC 2151-1371-4797 (PAL) AndyInTheUK FC 5157-7476-8700.[LC]Andy FC 2752-6452-7805.(Both NTSC) http://i.imgur.com/YD02k.jpg

xXAISPXx
4 years ago#10
ThePrisoner06 posted...
Will admit I have killed myself loads of times in this game Dug. I normally blow myself up as Im firing away at someone. But I never do it on purpose.

But will say that one of my best recent suicides I did recently was in a HC match in Precipice a few nights ago, playing with Mike and Samu5, where I not only killed myself with a rad but managed to double tap myself lol.

Oh haha...sorrry for ditching you bud. I had some problems.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Multiplayer Suiciders

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived