Multiplayer Suiciders

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Multiplayer Suiciders

User Info: CarbonizerMike

CarbonizerMike
4 years ago#11
ThePrisoner06 posted...
Will admit I have killed myself loads of times in this game Dug. I normally blow myself up as Im firing away at someone. But I never do it on purpose.

But will say that one of my best recent suicides I did recently was in a HC match in Precipice a few nights ago, playing with Mike and Samu5, where I not only killed myself with a rad but managed to double tap myself lol.

He forgot the details. Anytime someone sticks me with a radiation grenade and also suicides, I stand on their corpse and wait to die. This also tends to double tap that person. Andy stuck me and killed himself when he was the VIP, so I stood on his corpse, and he technically double tapped himself. That gave him a negative score. Best match ever.
http://www.youtube.com/watchmeplaynintendo
Status: Jaye killed me - http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/5632/jayemurder.jpg

User Info: Symphonia46

Symphonia46
4 years ago#12
CarbonizerMike posted...
If they do it to defeat your Dark Star tag, they're stupid. They just gave you an easy Dark Star charge. When they respawn you'll have a black hole waiting for them.

http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=6325464

EDIT: Bah, I thought no one said anything about it...
"Why do I always feel like it's the end of the world and I'm the last man standing?" -Phoenix Wright
Why are you looking at this signature again?

User Info: Drift2Nova

Drift2Nova
4 years ago#13
There should be an option that says: I do it, but for no particular reason.
Because I don't commit suicide to make the other team lose, or to troll (although that idea is not that bad), I just do it because I don't really care. Or because it's fun/funny (but this only happens when I'm goofing off with my friends).
Me and ButtDwarf (good times) http://puu.sh/td6a
KG and I fail at invasion --> http://youtu.be/SWBUZkHIoKw

User Info: A-Thon_X

A-Thon_X
4 years ago#14
If the other team is racking up kills i'll suicide to keep kills away from them, cuz that is how i roll.
(Conduit2):0476-2575-6436(Wii):1375-8333-2941-3062
WoW:(Alliance):Zul'Jinn(Horde):Rivendare(3DS):2020-0431-5367

User Info: Mr__Ford100

Mr__Ford100
4 years ago#15
1Pefrog posted...
We're not talking about accidentally killing yourself, but on purpose jumping off a cliff or shooting a SMAW at the ground or throwing a rad and running into it. I'm posting this poll because I notice that other players do this from time to time to me when I tag them with a dark star charge or a rad. I can understand getting upset when I tag you with a rad time after time, but the dark star charge? Post your thoughts.

Well You Would really need tto Suicide in C2 if a radiation Grenade is on you.
Basemen Your the Best! ^-^

User Info: 1Pefrog

1Pefrog
4 years ago#16
A-Thon_X posted...
If the other team is racking up kills i'll suicide to keep kills away from them, cuz that is how i roll.

You suicided a lot on Agartha tonight. Funny.
C2: dug - 3868-8372-1864, B05S^dug - 0047-0791-1923
Conduit: dug - 4898-3703-8171

User Info: _Signal

_Signal
4 years ago#17
CynralKynathel posted...
I rarely do it on purpose it, just seems to happen a lot on places like Precipice and Agartha. Suiciding on purpose, I find, is douchey. If they stuck you with a rad or a DarkStar, its a fair kill.

LOL, I suicide on those maps a lot without even being tagged, haha. They're just not good maps for running backwards, I guess.
Conduit2FC(36): 0518 8427 1877

User Info: CynralKynathel

CynralKynathel
4 years ago#18
_Signal posted...
CynralKynathel posted...
I rarely do it on purpose it, just seems to happen a lot on places like Precipice and Agartha. Suiciding on purpose, I find, is douchey. If they stuck you with a rad or a DarkStar, its a fair kill.

LOL, I suicide on those maps a lot without even being tagged, haha. They're just not good maps for running backwards, I guess.

Definitely, I'm in the middle of a firefight, I start walking backwards and then I fall and die. Sometimes I just happen to run off the edge with no one else around.
Pseudo-official Co-'Pun'-isher of the Conduit 2 Board. Free-Lancer clan FTW! Too bad you can't join.
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/23206541.jpg

User Info: easter85

easter85
4 years ago#19
honestly, if someone sticks me with a rad, sometimes i will kill myself with a frag. I only so this when the other team is ahead by 10+ kills, or the match is about o end, and the other team needs like 2-3 more kills.
~Proud leader of [UKM]~
[UKM]easter Friend Code :-: idk yet

User Info: A-Thon_X

A-Thon_X
4 years ago#20
1Pefrog posted...
A-Thon_X posted...

You suicided a lot on Agartha tonight. Funny.

Indeed, Brah! I was all like "Suck it, yo!" ^_^

CynralKynathel posted...
_Signal posted...
CynralKynathel posted...

Definitely, I'm in the middle of a firefight, I start walking backwards and then I fall and die. Sometimes I just happen to run off the edge with no one else around.

I do that All the Time on Agartha.
(Conduit2):0476-2575-6436(Wii):1375-8333-2941-3062
WoW:(Alliance):Zul'Jinn(Horde):Rivendare(3DS):2020-0431-5367
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Multiplayer Suiciders

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived