ATTN: TCon2 games Friday, 6:00 PM PST.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. ATTN: TCon2 games Friday, 6:00 PM PST.

User Info: Hawke0

Hawke0
4 years ago#21
Orient33 posted...
also...could we have a grand finale where we have dark star/aegis combos and we are not allowed to use the aegis? All out dark star fight where u tag other guys a bunch of time and have to kill them using the tags or melees. No grenades allowed either. So it's dark star or nothing (or melle)

Better yet, I could lower the health to 1. We'd have level 2 black holes all over the place.
C2 FC: 0562-2516-9316
"Red Steel 2 is not a sword fighting simulator, it is a badass simulator."-Sean Colleli

Hawke0
4 years ago#22
bump
"Red Steel 2 is not a sword fighting simulator, it is a badass simulator."-Sean Colleli

User Info: 1Pefrog

1Pefrog
4 years ago#23
Hawke0 posted...
Orient33 posted...
also...could we have a grand finale where we have dark star/aegis combos and we are not allowed to use the aegis? All out dark star fight where u tag other guys a bunch of time and have to kill them using the tags or melees. No grenades allowed either. So it's dark star or nothing (or melle)

Better yet, I could lower the health to 1. We'd have level 2 black holes all over the place.

That sounds fun. Too bad I have a battle right before that and then family time.
C2: dug - 3868-8372-1864, B05S^dug - 0047-0791-1923
Conduit: dug - 4898-3703-8171

User Info: CynralKynathel

CynralKynathel
4 years ago#24
Sounds awesome!
Pseudo-official Co-'Pun'-isher of the Conduit 2 Board. Free-Lancer clan FTW! Too bad you can't join.
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/23206541.jpg

Hawke0
4 years ago#25
@Dug too bad. Maybe you can join another some time.
@Cyn that it does, it will be the grand finale, a HC FFA on Dig Site with 1 health, Dark Stars, Aegis Devices, and no picking up weapons. The only issue is choosing when to do it, people will probably start leaving before the 7:00 PM mark but others will stay long past. When do you think we should bring it to an end? 8:00 PM PST, or would 2 hours be too long? Maybe 7:30.
Btw, someone from off the board by the name of Hunter will be coming.

User Info: Changlini

Changlini
4 years ago#26
http://www.worldtimezone.com/

For anyone that wants to figure out time deference.
Basically, six pm Pacific is nine pm Atlantic... I think.
The refurbish NER, oh how you've redeemed me.
Walker, you're here because you wanted to be something you're not, a hero ~Konrad

User Info: CynralKynathel

CynralKynathel
4 years ago#27
Hawke0 posted...
@Dug too bad. Maybe you can join another some time.
@Cyn that it does, it will be the grand finale, a HC FFA on Dig Site with 1 health, Dark Stars, Aegis Devices, and no picking up weapons. The only issue is choosing when to do it, people will probably start leaving before the 7:00 PM mark but others will stay long past. When do you think we should bring it to an end? 8:00 PM PST, or would 2 hours be too long? Maybe 7:30.
Btw, someone from off the board by the name of Hunter will be coming.

The more the merrier! I think 2 hours would be long enough. I'm definitely going to stay that long and probably play some public games after. I don't really know how long others will stay so 7:30 seems reasonable.
Pseudo-official Co-'Pun'-isher of the Conduit 2 Board. Free-Lancer clan FTW! Too bad you can't join.
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/23206541.jpg

User Info: xXAISPXx

xXAISPXx
4 years ago#28
Hawke0 posted...
added eigsevenhty and Orient, already have APB Easter as a rival. Changlini, you still haven't said what your FC is or if I have you added already.

xXAISPXx posted...
I'll probably join. That is, if I understand in time...

What? What's not to understand?

Never mind that. I don't think I can play at all this weekend...
An Invincible Sniper Professional (AISP)
TCon FC: 3954-8764-7672 Conduit 2 FC: 4083-8526-7529

Hawke0
4 years ago#29
:(

User Info: easter85

easter85
4 years ago#30
What time is this again ?
~Proud leader of [UKM]~
[UKM]easter Friend Code :-: idk yet
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. ATTN: TCon2 games Friday, 6:00 PM PST.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived