ATTN: TCon2 games Friday, 6:00 PM PST.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. ATTN: TCon2 games Friday, 6:00 PM PST.

User Info: Hawke0

Hawke0
4 years ago#51
KhmerGirl posted...
Wow bunch of folks attended! Good games you guys and nice playing you all! Haven't seen a few of you guys in quite a while!

I was certainly surprised. It was a lot of fun, although a few weapon sets/modes need some rebalancing for the next time.
C2 FC: 0562-2516-9316
"Red Steel 2 is not a sword fighting simulator, it is a badass simulator."-Sean Colleli

User Info: Changlini

Changlini
4 years ago#52
Well, time to purge most of my roster.
The refurbish NER, oh how you've redeemed me.
Walker, you're here because you wanted to be something you're not, a hero ~Konrad

User Info: Symphonia46

Symphonia46
4 years ago#53
Hawke0 posted...
KhmerGirl posted...
Wow bunch of folks attended! Good games you guys and nice playing you all! Haven't seen a few of you guys in quite a while!

I was certainly surprised. It was a lot of fun, although a few weapon sets/modes need some rebalancing for the next time.

Meh, seriously, what WAS unbalanced was the number of highly skilled people there were. If 87 was on my team, other team = screwed. If 87 was on Mike's team, other team = screwed. If Mike was on my team, other team = screwed.

We just needed one more highly skilled person to even it out.
"Why do I always feel like it's the end of the world and I'm the last man standing?" -Phoenix Wright
http://i.imgur.com/9UUJ0.jpg

Hawke0
4 years ago#54
Yeah, and there wasn't any way to say "you guy, go over to that team".

It was still fun. @Changlini I'll probably have another one soon.
"Red Steel 2 is not a sword fighting simulator, it is a badass simulator."-Sean Colleli

User Info: CynralKynathel

CynralKynathel
4 years ago#55
I feel conduit of duty wasn't CoD enough. I think you need to lower the health a little so it take only a few shots to kill with the scar.
Pseudo-official Co-'Pun'-isher of the Conduit 2 Board. Free-Lancer clan FTW! Too bad you can't join.
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/23206541.jpg

User Info: Orient33

Orient33
4 years ago#56
Lol will be doing this again next week? I can't make it at 6:00 pm pacific next week or any subsequent weeks tho...sry.

Hawke0
4 years ago#57
I thought the same thing, guess I should have made it 40-50 instead of 60. Well, far from bad for a first attempt.

Hawke0
4 years ago#58
Orient33 posted...
Lol will be doing this again next week? I can't make it at 6:00 pm pacific next week or any subsequent weeks tho...sry.

Not next week, and why not? What if I go back to 5:00 PM PST?

User Info: Orient33

Orient33
4 years ago#59
Hawke0 posted...
Orient33 posted...

Not next week, and why not? What if I go back to 5:00 PM PST?

Friday 5:00 p.m. wirks for me fore most days... my schedule is rly messed up.
Some times I have an activity from 3:30-6:00.
Sometimes it's from 7:00-9:00.
I'll be free on satudays as long as it's after 3:00 and Sundays are pretty much completely free.

User Info: 1Pefrog

1Pefrog
4 years ago#60
Symphonia46 posted...
Hawke0 posted...
KhmerGirl posted...

Meh, seriously, what WAS unbalanced was the number of highly skilled people there were. If 87 was on my team, other team = screwed. If 87 was on Mike's team, other team = screwed. If Mike was on my team, other team = screwed.

We just needed one more highly skilled person to even it out.

Um ... elephant in the room. I was the other highly skilled person.
C2: dug - 3868-8372-1864, B05S^dug - 0047-0791-1923
Conduit: dug - 4898-3703-8171
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. ATTN: TCon2 games Friday, 6:00 PM PST.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived