Odd experience today

#1viperstrike07Posted 11/27/2012 1:10:17 PM
I was playing a team match on streets and after I killed somebody my gun disappeared. All I had was a cross hair. I couldnt crouch, jump, switch weapons, throw a nade, or zoom. All I was really able to do was move very slow, I mean much slower than crouched movement. Eventually someone killed me and all was back to normal.

Anything like this ever happen to anyone?

I was really disappointed because I was playing against new people and had a 16 kill streak (never got 20) and I had to die =(
#2Symphonia46Posted 11/27/2012 1:15:19 PM
It could be possible that you picked up a weapon that -at the same time- disappeared while you were trying to reload. By doing this, your gun disappears and you move at the same rate that weapon that disappeared has. Maybe the Carbonizer on alternate mode was it.
---
"Why do I always feel like it's the end of the world and I'm the last man standing?" -Phoenix Wright
Why are you looking at this signature again?
#3viperstrike07(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 1:22:19 PM
That sounds possible. I only had a shotgun and was picking up the dead mans scar
#4B05S_BrennanPosted 11/27/2012 1:26:17 PM
Never had that happen to me before.

Welcome to the boards, and what's your in-game name?
---
(>^.^)>http://conduitwii.boards.net/<(^.^<)
http://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan?feature=mhee
#5easter85Posted 11/27/2012 1:32:32 PM
B05S_Brennan posted...
Never had that happen to me before.

Welcome to the boards, and what's your in-game name?

what he said
---
~Proud leader of [UKM]~
[UKM]easter Friend Code :-: idk yet
#6viperstrike07(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 1:33:29 PM
Thanks for the welcome but I usually dont spend much time at all on the boards. My in-game name is MiK3.

I play pretty sporadically tho. Ill play a week or two and then not touch the game for months. although I tend to play more during the winter months since its colder outside (snowing right now)
#7Loremas1861Posted 11/27/2012 1:45:03 PM
Happens to me too man. I hate it so much.

Welcome to the boards Viper :]
---
"It's a gun! Oh my gosh!"
~Lig