Does anyone know who Cartman is?

#111PefrogPosted 11/28/2012 6:21:27 AM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
CarbonizerMike posted...
1Pefrog posted...
Bulletbill was hopping around the map too.

Mike did you notice anything weird about me when we first started Agartha? ... Thinking time ..... Here is what I noticed. You were under the map for some time, invisible to me except when I died and it looked like you were under the map. You could still kill me. That only happened once or twice. When I threw a rad, it stopped at me. Didn't matter if there was nothing in front of me. Not even a downed player. That happened like 5 times. Also, I had no lock-on and my dark star charges wouldn't stick. I thought we were in hard core for a minute, but then decided to quit and rejoin. Voila. Everything back to normal. Glitchety, glitch, glitch.

Your movements weren't odd, but it seemed like you weren't even trying. So that was strange. You would just stand there are fire at me with an HVS45. That's the only thing I noticed.

Thats what its been feeling like just about every time I play Dug on precipice lately.

I was thinking maybe he's trying to Pick up the HVS, but isn't really good with it yet, or something.
Whenever he shoots, he's like a board.

Yeah, I can't hit anything with the HVS45 unless people are sniping or barely moving. I hadn't really used it before a couple of weeks ago. I have been wanting a sniping load out with the dark star and the HVS45 seems fine with stealth.
---
C2: dug - 3868-8372-1864, B05S^dug - 0047-0791-1923
Conduit: dug - 4898-3703-8171
#12A-Thon_XPosted 11/28/2012 8:01:45 AM
I noticed this last night, that some ppl seem to be moving extremely fast. And this is neither here nor there but i'm getting one-shotted from pretty far away with the Shotty when i know for a fact that you have to be pretty close even when perked for the shotgun. Sometimes it's even taken me two shots.
---
(Conduit2):0476-2575-6436(Wii):1375-8333-2941-3062
WoW:(Alliance):Zul'Jinn(Horde):Rivendare(3DS):2020-0431-5367
#13B05S_BrennanPosted 11/28/2012 9:12:52 AM(edited)
A-Thon_X posted...
I noticed this last night, that some ppl seem to be moving extremely fast. And this is neither here nor there but i'm getting one-shotted from pretty far away with the Shotty when i know for a fact that you have to be pretty close even when perked for the shotgun. Sometimes it's even taken me two shots.

You don't HAVE to be close to OHK. If you get lucky and the pellets spread the right way, all of them hitting the target, you'll still OHK.

Also, what were you trying to do in Crash Site? I stopped killing you, but the rest of my team was killing you.
---
(>^.^)>http://conduitwii.boards.net/<(^.^<)
http://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan?feature=mhee
#14A-Thon_XPosted 11/28/2012 2:16:16 PM
B05S_Brennan posted...
A-Thon_X posted...

You don't HAVE to be close to OHK. If you get lucky and the pellets spread the right way, all of them hitting the target, you'll still OHK.

Also, what were you trying to do in Crash Site? I stopped killing you, but the rest of my team was killing you.

I suppose, but there sure is a lot of luck going around. I wish there was a way to know if someone was cheating instead of just assuming ppl are cheating when they may, in fact, just be good.

In Crash Site i figured with Mike on my team the game would be extremely one sided so i was trying to throw the other team (you guys) a bone. I was actually also kind of curious to see if Mike could actually lose a game.
---
#15B05S_BrennanPosted 11/28/2012 2:27:40 PM
A-Thon_X posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
I suppose, but there sure is a lot of luck going around. I wish there was a way to know if someone was cheating instead of just assuming ppl are cheating when they may, in fact, just be good.

You could try Exp. Focus. It reduces SPAS damage so you can't be OHKO'd.

Samu5 could always OHKO me at an insane distance. I eventually figured out that in his game, he was closer to me than he appeared to be in my game. Lag can do some strange things.

Was it that "link" guy you're talking about? He was really laggy.
---
(>^.^)>http://conduitwii.boards.net/<(^.^<)
http://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan?feature=mhee
#16A-Thon_XPosted 11/28/2012 2:42:25 PM
B05S_Brennan posted...
A-Thon_X posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...

You could try Exp. Focus. It reduces SPAS damage so you can't be OHKO'd.

Samu5 could always OHKO me at an insane distance. I eventually figured out that in his game, he was closer to me than he appeared to be in my game. Lag can do some strange things.

Was it that "link" guy you're talking about? He was really laggy.

Yes! It was Link as a matter of fact.
---
#17ChangliniPosted 11/30/2012 9:01:31 PM
Played against cartman, who was the only one in the room that got a KO count above above 7(he/she went twenty something).

Really kept thinking to quit the match durring that.
---
The refurbish NER, oh how you've redeemed me.
Walker, you're here because you wanted to be something you're not, a hero ~Konrad
#18HungoverHero777Posted 11/30/2012 9:29:29 PM
Played him yesterday. Definitely fishy.
---
The Great Mighty Poo sings better than JB. Agree:8 Disagree:0 PM me for your choice.
Official "Co-Pun-isher" of the C2 board. IlThe AR-C Expert II
#19Symphonia46Posted 11/30/2012 9:49:17 PM
Cartman's a fortune teller

/topic
---
"Why do I always feel like it's the end of the world and I'm the last man standing?" -Phoenix Wright
http://i.imgur.com/9UUJ0.jpg
#20CynralKynathelPosted 11/30/2012 9:58:49 PM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
I'm calling BS.

He's using Eclipse, I'm sprinting away with USP.

There's no possible way for him to run up and backstab me while invisible. The thing is too slow.

The strategy has always worked for me. You run away and the Eclipse user can never catch you because they're slower.

That depends, how far away are you? And does he have Improved melee?

I've had people run away from me thinking that I'm far away and I punch them just on the edge of the improved melee range and got a back stab. I've never played against cartman though, I wouldn't know.
---
Pseudo-official Co-'Pun'-isher of the Conduit 2 Board. Free-Lancer clan FTW! Too bad you can't join.
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/23206541.jpg