GG Mike, Derpy, and Keet

#1Hawke0Posted 11/28/2012 6:17:20 AM
It was nice to have a 4 player HC FFA. While I didn't think Crash Site was right for it, Streets was fun and Dig Site was perfect for it. I don't like aim assist and any other game I turn it off, but in C2 grab bag everyone jumping around and stuff puts me at too much of a disadvantage. I was pretty impressed with Derpy, he was crushing me, Keet, and Mike, which is impressive enough, but with no perks? He even beat my DE Strike Rifle with a perkless Strike Rifle. Only way that could have been more impressive is you used the Aegis Device. You guys want to join those TCon2 games?
---
C2 FC: 0562-2516-9316
"Red Steel 2 is not a sword fighting simulator, it is a badass simulator."-Sean Colleli
#2Hawke0(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 7:29:14 AM
bump.
---
"Red Steel 2 is not a sword fighting simulator, it is a badass simulator."-Sean Colleli
#3B05S_BrennanPosted 11/28/2012 9:03:55 AM
Derpy might be the best current player based off of what I've heard.
---
(>^.^)>http://conduitwii.boards.net/<(^.^<)
http://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan?feature=mhee
#4Hawke0(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 9:09:01 AM
I'm certain he is. Like I said, he was beating Keet and Mike perkless; with perks that would've been impressive enough. He also beat my Carby tank with a naked Strike Rifle, requiring four body shots, and I was down before I could hit him. These games also made me decide the Conduit of Duty game in my TCon2 games will be no aim assist, no radar on Dig Site, which is my new favorite map.
---
#5CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 11/28/2012 10:44:14 AM
Hawke0 posted...
I'm certain he is. Like I said, he was beating Keet and Mike perkless; with perks that would've been impressive enough. He also beat my Carby tank with a naked Strike Rifle, requiring four body shots, and I was down before I could hit him. These games also made me decide the Conduit of Duty game in my TCon2 games will be no aim assist, no radar on Dig Site, which is my new favorite map.

Derpy was going to be the next person on my 'drawing the legends' thread.

Also, Mike hasn't been playing impressively all week when I've seen him. And keet has been on and off.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#6Symphonia46Posted 11/28/2012 1:03:54 PM
B05S_Brennan posted...
Derpy might be the best current player based off of what I've heard.

I've played against Derpy mainly with my perkless class as well, I still beat him, but he was sneaky at times.
---
"Why do I always feel like it's the end of the world and I'm the last man standing?" -Phoenix Wright
Why are you looking at this signature again?