dug that was awesome

#1CarbonizerMikePosted 11/29/2012 10:18:41 PM
So dug and I had a little Dark Star war on Streets. I got a Dark Star charge off of Chain, and then I went looking for dug, figuring I'd black hole him for all those times he black holed me.

Well, I run into his base and blast that black hole right at him in excitement, but like usual, dug has a charge ready and fires one back at me. We both proceed to crap our pants and attempt to run away, but it's no use. I get sucked into dug's black hole, and I think he does too. So I die, but dug is stuck in his own black hole. Meanwhile, mine heads right toward him while he's trapped and he dies two seconds later from mine.

Best mutual kill ever.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watchmeplaynintendo
Status: Jaye killed me - http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/5632/jayemurder.jpg
#2CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 11/29/2012 10:53:49 PM
CarbonizerMike posted...
So dug and I had a little Dark Star war on Streets. I got a Dark Star charge off of Chain, and then I went looking for dug, figuring I'd black hole him for all those times he black holed me.

Well, I run into his base and blast that black hole right at him in excitement, but like usual, dug has a charge ready and fires one back at me. We both proceed to crap our pants and attempt to run away, but it's no use. I get sucked into dug's black hole, and I think he does too. So I die, but dug is stuck in his own black hole. Meanwhile, mine heads right toward him while he's trapped and he dies two seconds later from mine.

Best mutual kill ever.

Suicide pact.

I was hoping to turn this latest match around by using lockon, but I was too late.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#31PefrogPosted 11/29/2012 11:55:28 PM
CarbonizerMike posted...

Best mutual kill ever.

I kept jumping and jumping and then there was death.
---
C2: dug - 3868-8372-1864, B05S^dug - 0047-0791-1923
Conduit: dug - 4898-3703-8171
#4xXAISPXxPosted 11/30/2012 1:55:26 PM
Hahaha! When I practice my dark star on invasion, the main thing that kills me is my own black hole.
---
An Invincible Sniper Professional (AISP)
TCon FC: 3954-8764-7672 Conduit 2 FC: 4083-8526-7529
#5easter85Posted 11/30/2012 1:56:51 PM
Dark Star+ invasion= nothing good
---
~Proud leader of [UKM]~
[UKM]easter Friend Code :-: idk yet
#6CynralKynathelPosted 11/30/2012 3:28:35 PM(edited)
easter85 posted...

Dark Star + invasion + railing on top of the avalanche base that is higher than it shows = Instant suicide

Too many times man, too many times.
---
Pseudo-official Co-'Pun'-isher of the Conduit 2 Board. Free-Lancer clan FTW! Too bad you can't join.
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/23206541.jpg
#71PefrogPosted 11/30/2012 5:09:46 PM
easter85 posted...

I did OK on invasion with the dark star. The little guys just take one shot and then you build level 3's quick and shoot them into the distance. The main thing is when you run out of ammo it is hard to sprint to the ammo box and make it back without being surrounded. I finally won with the widowmaker.
---
C2: dug - 3868-8372-1864, B05S^dug - 0047-0791-1923
Conduit: dug - 4898-3703-8171
#8xXAISPXxPosted 11/30/2012 5:54:57 PM
1Pefrog posted...
easter85 posted...

I did OK on invasion with the dark star. The little guys just take one shot and then you build level 3's quick and shoot them into the distance. The main thing is when you run out of ammo it is hard to sprint to the ammo box and make it back without being surrounded. I finally won with the widowmaker.

I have never won invasion. Its very hard just to get into the 3rd round.
---
An Invincible Sniper Professional (AISP)
TCon FC: 3954-8764-7672 Conduit 2 FC: 4083-8526-7529
#9eig7htyPosted 11/30/2012 6:04:32 PM
xXAISPXx posted...

Put the difficulty on low, it rather easy on serenity and avalanche, but have yet to beat it on dig site
---
c2 fc:5286-5754-6142
Inside it's raining, it never lets up
#10CynralKynathelPosted 11/30/2012 6:58:48 PM
eig7hty posted...
xXAISPXx posted...

Put the difficulty on low, it rather easy on serenity and avalanche, but have yet to beat it on dig site

Yeah. I've managed to beat Guarded and low on all maps and elevated on avalanche, but I can only get to round three of Severe. That's definitely the hardest of them all, it's like you turned into the lowly enemy, which I'm sure HVS wanted to do.
This is my invasion chart:

Avalanche: The easiest map, camp in the base and you're safe.
Serenity: Normal map, some good camping places but you can become overwhelmed.
Dig Site: Hard map, camping spaces are easy to be overcome and others have a hard time surviving explosive fire.
Best perks: Ammo salvage, damage upgrades, quickness, metal legs, improved melee, stabilizer.
Best weapons: SCAR, MP5KA4 (go for headshots), USP, SPAS, Carbonizer, Hive cannon (works great on everything, except Trust advancers), Widow maker (set up at your camp spot entrance), and Dark Star (fire a bunch of level 1 black holes, it's easy to get level three's as well. Pair with ammo salvage).

That's what works well for me. Hope it helps.
---
Pseudo-official Co-'Pun'-isher of the Conduit 2 Board. Free-Lancer clan FTW! Too bad you can't join.
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/23206541.jpg