Sooo....I hear there is a glitch...

#11Symphonia46Posted 11/30/2012 4:35:22 PM
easter85 posted...
well...you could have a SCAR/USP, then pick up a deat. for the SCAR in a match. BOOM. 2 secondaries!!!!

Meh, it's annoying to do that when all the noobs use and die with their primaries out. Besides, when do you ever see the warp pistol and the HVS45? It's better to just start out with them, the HVS45 plus USP45 is an incredibly powerful combo. A sniper pistol and a close range pistol... mmm... my dreams....
---
"Why do I always feel like it's the end of the world and I'm the last man standing?" -Phoenix Wright
Why are you looking at this signature again?
#12Symphonia46Posted 11/30/2012 4:46:07 PM
CynralKynathel posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
Rybuger1 posted...
I wish that this was an actual feature in the game. A loadout with the USP and the Deatomizer would be great.

They have a perk for two primaries but not a perk for two secondaries.

Makes no sense.

You shouldn't need a perk for two secondaries. It should be optional because primaries will almost always beat secondaries.

http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=6332763

I know you said "almost always", but I already ruled out the two most used weapons of the game.
---
"Why do I always feel like it's the end of the world and I'm the last man standing?" -Phoenix Wright
Why are you looking at this signature again?
#13Boo1775Posted 12/1/2012 8:50:56 AM
I would make a HVS/USP loadout. HVS to kill those campers, and USP because its the best.
---
CaptainKB
I am the leader of APEX, the one man clan!
#14CynralKynathelPosted 12/1/2012 9:56:13 AM
Symphonia46 posted...
CynralKynathel posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
Rybuger1 posted...
I wish that this was an actual feature in the game. A loadout with the USP and the Deatomizer would be great.

They have a perk for two primaries but not a perk for two secondaries.

Makes no sense.

You shouldn't need a perk for two secondaries. It should be optional because primaries will almost always beat secondaries.

http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=6332763

I know you said "almost always", but I already ruled out the two most used weapons of the game.

True, but generally primaries take less shots to kill and have more ammo. Except in the case of the Aegis, that needs some kind of buff, maybe if the bullets you fired back traveled faster. Secondaries are more all around weapons while primaries tend to specialize in a specific area. The Spas, amazing at close range, horrible at long; the PR, amazing at long distances, not so great at short. You see what I mean?
With secondaries you (the people of this board) tend to catch people using primaries at the bad side of the weapon. Rushing out into the open with a USP in Pentagon will probably get you killed, doing so with a Spas or something long range will definitely give you better chances. Having two primaries allows you to either, A.) excell at whatever range you're good at (like PR/Strike rifle, or Hive cannon/Carbonizer, or one of my loadouts the Shrieker/hive cannon) or B.) you can counter what range you're bad at with the opposite (like PR/Shotgun, or SMAW/Strike Rifle, or TPC/Scar).

I think I went a little overboard, I'm going to stop.
---
Pseudo-official Co-'Pun'-isher of the Conduit 2 Board. Free-Lancer clan FTW! Too bad you can't join.
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/23206541.jpg
#15Hawke0Posted 12/1/2012 10:48:35 AM
I'd love a warpy+Deat loadout.
---
C2 FC: 0562-2516-9316
"Red Steel 2 is not a sword fighting simulator, it is a badass simulator."-Sean Colleli
#16CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 12/1/2012 1:28:35 PM
I personally wouldn't mind people using it as long as they also used the armory perk.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#17kilfrfunPosted 12/1/2012 9:15:33 PM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
I personally wouldn't mind people using it as long as they also used the armory perk.

well considering they aren't as good as primaries i wouldnt see an issue but i understand your opinion. Although at one point i found a glitch for infinite ammo and 3 weapons i think. Keeping those till the grave for respect and love for the game. You're welcome
---
We need Dinos
#18easter85(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 1:24:37 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
I was a Glitched back in the old days. I hacked, I Glitched, I was hated for doing the SMAW glitch in The Conduit. I lost interest in that. Also, thank yourselves; because of the community, I stopped glitching.

I don't know any glitches for Conduit 2, and I'm not interested in looking for some either.

*pats self on back*

pat pat :P
---
~Proud leader of [UKM]~
[UKM]easter Friend Code :-: idk yet