YouTube users and Conduit 2 N00Bs Jingle Bells and BullyWiiHacks

#1_SignalPosted 12/1/2012 6:04:14 PM
Either these two are the same person, and Bully is trying to deflect the blame from himself, or Jingle Bells is a total stooge.

It looks like the first thing Mr. Bells did was subscribe to Bully's channel... before even uploading a video of his own. Additionally, he only has one subscriber, my guess is Bully, LOL.

Jingle Bells has posted a direct link to Bully's Conduit 2 page which shows "everything."

Feel free to PM me or Brennan to discuss how we can potentially address this problem.
---
Conduit2FC(36): 0518 8427 1877
#2CarbonizerMikePosted 12/1/2012 6:07:34 PM
It is possible that the MyNewRule guy is just some random person who got pissed, went to Bully's channel, followed the instructions, and then started all these shenanigans. I don't see why a hacker would be interested in playing this game legitimately (at first), then getting upset and resorting to his own hacks that he's had on hand for a while.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watchmeplaynintendo
Status: Jaye killed me - http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/5632/jayemurder.jpg
#3_Signal(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2012 6:24:21 PM
Bully didn't post these until 11/27, so the timing is kinda odd.

New Rule posted here the same day that Jingle Bells appeared on Youtube, and only 48 hours before Bully posted the codes.
---
#4CarbonizerMikePosted 12/1/2012 6:26:58 PM
That would be weird if an actual hacker got that pissed off at legitimate playing. I'm not sure either way.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watchmeplaynintendo
Status: Jaye killed me - http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/5632/jayemurder.jpg
#5_Signal(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2012 6:31:34 PM
CarbonizerMike posted...
That would be weird if an actual hacker got that pissed off at legitimate playing. I'm not sure either way.

I just re-read New Rule's Overkill thread. He doesn't really sound sincere to me from the beginning, plus he quoted me with his "care-free attitude" comment, and I had nothing in my post to indicate that I was care free.

I think the whole thread was just one big troll that was going to lead up to that anyway.
---
#6A-Thon_XPosted 12/1/2012 6:41:40 PM
i've always wondered why they're even playing this game. I just assume (for some reason) that they have an x-box and/or ps3, so why troll Conduit? I guess they just want to be able to hack and be jerks. :/
---
(Conduit2):0476-2575-6436(Wii):1375-8333-2941-3062
WoW:(Alliance):Zul'Jinn(Horde):Rivendare(3DS):2020-0431-5367
#7_Signal(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2012 6:44:17 PM
I just read that Bully had his youtube account suspended back in June. I wonder if it's possible to be suspended for posting hacks.

Plus, anyone that posts recorded gameplay is actually violating copyright laws.
---
#8HungoverHero777Posted 12/1/2012 6:46:08 PM
_Signal posted...
I just read that Bully had his youtube account suspended back in June. I wonder if it's possible to be suspended for posting hacks.

Shhh!!! Don't say that! Some of my favorite YT people post gameplay!
---
The Great Mighty Poo sings better than JB. Agree:9 Disagree:0 PM me for your choice.
Official "Co-Pun-isher" of the C2 board. IlThe AR-C Expert II
#9_Signal(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2012 6:50:25 PM
HungoverHero777 posted...
_Signal posted...

Shhh!!! Don't say that! Some of my favorite YT people post gameplay!

There is a ton of gameplay posted. The causal poster isn't going to get in trouble for this, but it's pretty obvious that Bully benefits financially from posting videos with hacks in them. They're all loaded with ads.
---
#10LigersRulePosted 12/1/2012 11:12:18 PM
_Signal posted...

Actually, there is a couple stuff about that... First off, certain games allow it, but you also have to have commentary and stuff. For instance, Yogscast makes BANK for all their Minecraft and other videos. I know for a fact that Notch and Mojang of Minecraft know the Yogscast. Heck, they know each other well. I wouldn't be surprised if Notch wrote them a check, considering how much publicity they have given him.

But I also don't think the video can be removed if it doesn't give any monetary gain to the person. For instance, I choose not to monetize most of my videos. They can't be taken down. I actually tried to monetize one of my Bastion videos, and it was de-monitized by YouTube, whereas I've had some MineCraft stuff been reviewed, and was cleared. I still de-monitized them, though, just in case.

Also, I think the developer has to be in contact with YouTube to get them to remove it. I've been trying to contact Bob, and so have some other people.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/LigsGames
Subscribers:13 Views: 365