The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

I think im ready for something different...

#1donkeypunch1116Posted 12/3/2012 11:40:14 AM
Or, Im ready to give it a try anyway.

Con2 was somewhat of a different beast than TCon, and I would honestly like to see a future game following the same tradition.

I think some more radical changes would intrigue me. I also dont want to see HVS follow the templates of other shooters either. I think its time that they mustered up their creativity and came up with something that doesnt generally fit the mold of other shooters out there.

At the end of the day, the more I think about it, I dont want Tcon or Con2, I want something new.
---
-
To all of you unwashed masses, I have this to say: You're welcome :)
#2CarbonizerMikePosted 12/3/2012 11:48:13 AM
I want something new too, but I want it to be an evolution of what has already been developed.

The Conduit series has fundamentals: old school hip firing, platforming, a lock-on feature, sci-fi elements, old school radar, etc. Those should stay. Of course Hardcore mode is fun too. But it's optional.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watchmeplaynintendo
Status: Jaye killed me - http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/5632/jayemurder.jpg
#3donkeypunch1116(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 11:49:17 AM
CarbonizerMike posted...
I want something new too, but I want it to be an evolution of what has already been developed.

The Conduit series has fundamentals: old school hip firing, platforming, a lock-on feature, sci-fi elements, old school radar, etc. Those should stay. Of course Hardcore mode is fun too. But it's optional.

I want it to be a text adventure
---
-
#4HungoverHero777Posted 12/3/2012 12:11:54 PM
donkeypunch1116 posted...
CarbonizerMike posted...

Text adventure? Board games are where it's at!
---
The Great Mighty Poo sings better than JB. Agree:9 Disagree:0 PM me for your choice.
Official "Co-Pun-isher" of the C2 board. IlThe AR-C Expert II
#5donkeypunch1116(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 12:13:21 PM
HungoverHero777 posted...
donkeypunch1116 posted...
CarbonizerMike posted...

Text adventure? Board games are where it's at!

Hmm, true
---
-
#6_SignalPosted 12/3/2012 12:16:19 PM
I like those Hidden Picture puzzles.
---
Conduit2FC(36): 0518 8427 1877
#7donkeypunch1116(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 12:18:09 PM
_Signal posted...
I like those Hidden Picture puzzles.

Remember 321 Contact magazine?
---
-
#8easter85Posted 12/3/2012 12:28:02 PM
There really isn't anything NEW to make. CoD,Halo,Metroid P., they all are different, and there isn't much to make that could be NEW or DIFFERENT. Period.
---
~Proud leader of [UKM]~
[UKM]easter Friend Code :-: idk yet
#9donkeypunch1116(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 12:51:31 PM
easter85 posted...
There really isn't anything NEW to make. CoD,Halo,Metroid P., they all are different, and there isn't much to make that could be NEW or DIFFERENT. Period.

Ye of little faith lol
---
-
#10donkeypunch1116(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 2:31:01 PM
So what "different" stuff do you guys wanna see?
---
-