This board still lives!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. This board still lives!

User Info: _Signal

_Signal
4 years ago#11
Welcome. Yeah, sometimes I feel the same way you do about this game. It can be quite connection dependent. You've come to the right place. Play a few matches with different members and find a couple that have compatible play styles and times, then you can stick to private matches and avoid all those problems with playing in pubs.

Probably 90 % of the matches I play are private, just with guys from here. At least I can trust them.

I usually play late at night. My friend code is in my signature. Send me a pm if you decide to add me, that way I'll remember to add you too. Welcome.
Conduit2FC(36): 0518 8427 1877

User Info: easter85

easter85
4 years ago#12
xXAISPXx posted...
I love having new people on the boards. Especially when they are good at the game because I have great connections between them.

yes uh-huh
*doubtful*
~Proud leader of [UKM]~
[UKM]easter Friend Code :-: idk yet

User Info: Mr_Barlow

Mr_Barlow
4 years ago#13
I'm new here too. We should play sometime. I tried to get on last night but something was messed up with my internet. I'll try again tonight.

User Info: CynralKynathel

CynralKynathel
4 years ago#14
-.-
Never noticed this until now.
Welcome to the boards! I haven't seen you online but I hope to soon. I go by Cynric in game.
Pseudo-official Co-'Pun'-isher of the Conduit 2 Board. Free-Lancer clan FTW! Too bad you can't join.
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/23206541.jpg

User Info: jasonrk7b

jasonrk7b
4 years ago#15
Yellow
Conduit 2 FC's: 0905-7525-6314 (JK)

User Info: Hawke0

Hawke0
4 years ago#16
Welcome to the party.
C2 FC: 0562-2516-9316
"Red Steel 2 is not a sword fighting simulator, it is a badass simulator."-Sean Colleli

User Info: eventhorizons

eventhorizons
4 years ago#17
great times
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. This board still lives!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived