What is the taco shotter?

#21LigersRulePosted 12/5/2012 3:04:28 PM
Rybuger1 posted...
Orient33 posted...
are there any vids of this thing at all? can some1 send mebthroguh pm or even justtell me the name of the vuy who has some vids on utube?

The Taco Shotter was a something the devs joked about pre-release. It was never in the game.

/fun

Stop lying, Rybuger. I know that HVS doesn't like us posting about the truth, but it's time to rise up and fight! Fight for the truth! The taco shotter existed, and we can't let it's memory disappear.

Anyway, this is the reason I'm worried about the hackers... If they can somehow dig up the taco shotter, we'll all be doomed.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/LigsGames
Subscribers:15 Views: 406
#221PefrogPosted 12/5/2012 3:44:41 PM
Wasn't there a mayonaise weapon too?
---
C2: dug - 3868-8372-1864, B05S^dug - 0047-0791-1923
Conduit: dug - 4898-3703-8171
#23jasonrk7bPosted 12/5/2012 11:23:10 PM
You guys almost had there me for a sec :P
---
Conduit 2 FC's: 0905-7525-6314 (JK)
#24LigersRulePosted 12/5/2012 11:26:19 PM
jasonrk7b posted...

:D

Tbh, I was pretty proud of myself. Made it all up on the spot. dacheatcode himself would be proud.
---
Subscribers:15 Views: 406
#25Orient33(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 8:46:28 PM
LigersRule posted...
jasonrk7b posted...

Tbh, I was pretty proud of myself. Made it all up on the spot. dacheatcode himself would be proud.

WOAHWOAHWOAH

So...it was never in the game?

Ur a real letdowner u kno that? I was so happy >:(
#26CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 12/6/2012 8:59:40 PM
LigersRule posted...
jasonrk7b posted...

Personally, I think you went over the top a little bit. But apparently Orient loved it.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#27Orient33(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 9:10:42 PM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
LigersRule posted...
jasonrk7b posted...

Personally, I think you went over the top a little bit. But apparently Orient loved it.

Should have known it was a fake...there would have been references on at least some online sites (it shoots tacos for gods sake) and at least a few utube vids. I noticed how Lig was afraid of getting banned from utube if he posted vids of the gun but I know u can't get banned jjust for doing that. But despite all that, it never hit me that he might be jokin around lol.

It all seemed so hush hush and conspiratical, but it's not like HVS could rly ban u from gfaqs or utube...I feel dumb now.
#28CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 12/6/2012 9:52:19 PM
Orient33 posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
LigersRule posted...
jasonrk7b posted...

Should have known it was a fake...there would have been references on at least some online sites (it shoots tacos for gods sake) and at least a few utube vids. I noticed how Lig was afraid of getting banned from utube if he posted vids of the gun but I know u can't get banned jjust for doing that. But despite all that, it never hit me that he might be jokin around lol.

It all seemed so hush hush and conspiratical, but it's not like HVS could rly ban u from gfaqs or utube...I feel dumb now.

LOL, We've all been there.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#29LigersRulePosted 12/6/2012 11:22:04 PM
Orient33 posted...

Haha, I feel so accomplished. I honestly was so surprised when you believed it. But also so happy. Sorry about that. I honestly thought you would see right through it.

CHAINMAILLEKID posted...

Well, I wrote it to fool Orient, not you. It was a nice little bonus that I got AISP and easter, too. If I was trying to fool you, Chain, it would have been a lot different. I would like to think that I know you well enough to spin up something a little more believable for you, but... I don't know.
---
New Gaming Video's Daily. --- Subscribers:16 Views: 466
#30kilfrfunPosted 12/7/2012 2:10:42 PM
Wish I was on so I could of added to the convo :( maybe next time
---
We need Dinos