K I L L - A Conduit 2 Dualtage (Larknok1 + IggyKop)

#11easter85Posted 12/5/2012 3:40:39 PM
good job guys.
7:26 CHUCKNORRIS gets killed!! XD hahah
I cant stress this enough. the video was AMAZING
---
~Proud leader of [UKM]~
[UKM]easter Friend Code :-: idk yet
#12xXAISPXxPosted 12/5/2012 3:43:59 PM
easter85 posted...
good job guys.

@_@

Oh god uhhhh (I hope that wasn't my alt!!!)

No I'm serious I made a CHUCKNORRIS alt AAAAAAAHHHHHH
---
An Invincible Sniper Professional (AISP)
TCon FC: 3954-8764-7672 Conduit 2 FC: 4083-8526-7529
#13LaZeR-AgEnTPosted 12/5/2012 4:18:47 PM
This is amazing! Good Job!
#14Hawke0Posted 12/5/2012 4:25:37 PM
Great work.
I tried picking up the PR again yesterday, did horribly.
---
C2 FC: 0562-2516-9316
"Red Steel 2 is not a sword fighting simulator, it is a badass simulator."-Sean Colleli
#15KhmerGirlPosted 12/5/2012 4:32:01 PM
Such an awesome video! Great work, you three!
---
"Another song for you about your love. 'Cause you loved the me that's full of faults. I wish you could see it from this view..."
#16larknok1(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 5:23:44 PM
easter85 posted...
good job guys.

Don't forget Jesus at 7:42.

XD
#17larknok1(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 5:35:05 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
CynralKynathel posted...
You make PRing look easy. I noticed that you always do a small aim beforehand and then pretty mich quick scope. I always go in the general direction, scope and then slide over and shoot, do you think it would be better to do the former, or should I keep doing what I do and get better at PRing? I do think I'm fairly good, definitely better than most. I'm not at that level where I hit 99% of the time, more like 70-80%.

Since you both would like to know, I'll tell you what I've told every aspiring C2 sniper.

First of all, if you're not familiar with the four types of shots, watch this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YaKj3iIT94

Once you've got the names down, understand that I consider the drag scope to be far and by the best type of shot, and it requires a lot of practice to get down. I suggest practicing it above and beyond the others, but Samu5, for example, was very well known for getting by with only the Quick Scope - which didn't make for the coolest shots, but it showed off some efficiency.

Anyways, the number one most important tip there is to being a good C2 sniper is this:

Never, ever, ever, be afraid to miss. Missing is going to happen, there's no avoiding it. If you want to get good as a sniper, accept that you're going to miss a lot when you first try making drag scopes. In fact, you're going to miss a lot until you get that timing down. The most important thing that you do is keep shooting, don't care about accuracy. The more you improve your technique by focusing on it, and not worrying about the accuracy, the more you will naturally pick up - without thinking about it - a sense for the perfect timing necessary to pull off the perfect drag scope. Your hand motion and finger sense of when to pull the trigger will become one with the Phase Rifle.
#18CynralKynathelPosted 12/5/2012 5:49:22 PM
larknok1 posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
CynralKynathel posted...
You make PRing look easy. I noticed that you always do a small aim beforehand and then pretty mich quick scope. I always go in the general direction, scope and then slide over and shoot, do you think it would be better to do the former, or should I keep doing what I do and get better at PRing? I do think I'm fairly good, definitely better than most. I'm not at that level where I hit 99% of the time, more like 70-80%.

Your hand motion and finger sense of when to pull the trigger will become one with the Phase Rifle.

Lol. This sounds like some kind of religious conduit 2 statement.
Like this:
http://www.100breaths.com/images/MeditatingMan.jpg
You must be one with the Phase rifle. You must be one with the Phase rifle. Say it with me now, Be one with the Phase rifle.

Thanks for the tip though. I'll try that when I get the chance, this board always makes me want to play this game, but I never can cause I can only play on weekends. :(
---
Pseudo-official Co-'Pun'-isher of the Conduit 2 Board. Free-Lancer clan FTW! Too bad you can't join.
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/23206541.jpg