Shen's Poll of the Day: Day 2- How do you feel about High Voltage Software?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Shen's Poll of the Day: Day 2- How do you feel about High Voltage Software?

User Info: jasonrk7b

jasonrk7b
3 years ago#11
Eh, they're okay. Even without budget restraints, I'm not sure they would be top tier devs.
Conduit 2 FC's: 0905-7525-6314 (JK)

User Info: TheOmegaShen

TheOmegaShen
3 years ago#12
Bump
Conduit 2: 2838-6032-4718
Casshern Sins

User Info: _Signal

_Signal
3 years ago#13
I think they've done a pretty good job. One more patch for C2 would be great, but I doubt that it will happen.

It's a pity that developers have to waste time, energy, and computing power on trying to make a game secure. Imagine how much better the games would be if they didn't have to do that. They would all have better graphics and run more smoothly.

I certainly don't blame HVS for the hacks. It's like saying it's my fault if my car gets stolen because I didn't lock the door.

I will keep an eye on whatever HVS does in the future, especially in the FPS genre.
Conduit2FC(36): 0518 8427 1877
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Shen's Poll of the Day: Day 2- How do you feel about High Voltage Software?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived