Conduit 2 hacks from BullyWiiHacks ruined my friends Wii.

#11SuperSonic110Posted 12/5/2012 5:59:16 PM
LigersRule posted...
SuperSonic110 posted...
I also have a friend who downloaded BullyWiiPlaza's hacks. He claimed that the C2 menu constantly glitched out(It was hard to connect to online through it) and when online finally worked, he said the hacks froze his Wii every time. He also said that the sound would cut off often.

I don't know why someone would create something to mess up another person's Wii.

Sounds fishy. Why does everybody have "friends" who do it? Sounds weird to me. Also, nobody is going to make an entirely new account on GameFAQs to talk about what happened to their friend

I've had my account for 2 years, bro.
---
Supes Post.
#12LigersRulePosted 12/5/2012 6:02:26 PM
SuperSonic110 posted...

I've had my account for 2 years, bro.

Good point, but why did you suddenly come back, considering you used to post on this board a long time ago? Suddenly the game is hacked and you just happen to be strolling by, and your "friend" get's a bricked Wii?
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/LigsGames
Subscribers:15 Views: 406
#13LigersRulePosted 12/5/2012 6:02:40 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#14SuperSonic110Posted 12/5/2012 6:05:29 PM
Ever heard of "lurking"?

Just because I don't post here regularly, doesn't mean I'm not keeping an eye on the board.
---
Supes Post.
#15CynralKynathelPosted 12/5/2012 6:14:40 PM
LigersRule posted...
CynralKynathel posted...
LigersRule posted...
SuperSonic110 posted...
I also have a friend who downloaded BullyWiiPlaza's hacks. He claimed that the C2 menu constantly glitched out(It was hard to connect to online through it) and when online finally worked, he said the hacks froze his Wii every time. He also said that the sound would cut off often.

I don't know why someone would create something to mess up another person's Wii.

Sounds fishy. Why does everybody have "friends" who do it? Sounds weird to me. Also, nobody is going to make an entirely new account on GameFAQs to talk about what happened to their friend

These people didn't make an entirely new account, I thought Mr. Barlow was already here about a week or two ago.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/Mr_Barlow/boards

3 days, bro. Not hard to check.

http://www.cavstheblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/shrug.jpeg
I'm lazy. It felt longer too.
---
Pseudo-official Co-'Pun'-isher of the Conduit 2 Board. Free-Lancer clan FTW! Too bad you can't join.
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/23206541.jpg
#16Hu1kSmAshPosted 12/5/2012 6:28:41 PM
I have been hearing some people complaining about these hacks too.
#17Rainey-kinsPosted 12/5/2012 6:43:04 PM
If he could get it to turn on, he could do a system update, which would essentially heal the Wii, but I don't know how to get it to power up.

However, if you've Homebrewed the Wii, you voided the warranty, so Nintendo won't touch it.
---
Royal Rose
#18SilentXwingPosted 12/5/2012 7:05:49 PM
My cousin tried this BullyWiiHack, and ever since he downloaded it his Wii stopped working.
---
PSN ID Name: Dark_Striker1229
#19_SignalPosted 12/5/2012 7:36:12 PM
Mr_Barlow posted...
Like I said this morning, I have a friend who tried using one of those Conduit 2 hacks from BullyWiiHacks and now his Wii wonít turn on anymore. I don't know what happened this morning, but people need to know this stuff.

The guy also goes by BullyWiiPlaza and BullyWP.

My friend's pretty upset and out of luck I think. It has that other stuff on it so he can't send it back to nintendo.

He tried resetting it by leaving it unplugged, but that won't fix it.

I'm glad you reposted this message about the C2 hacking causing problems with the Wii. That thread got modded this morning.

Even though a few people seem suspicious of you, I'm glad that you felt like you could step forward and tell us about your friends wii.

As a side note, I've tried, but I simply can't understand how the hacker's mind works. Well, actually that's not totally true. BullyWP is trying to create something. I can understand that. What I don't understand is the need to share it with other people, while simultaneously taking something away from others that they enjoy.

The people who use Bully's hacks aren't even hackers themselves. They're simply cheaters. Even those guys, taken individually, I can at least understand.
---
Conduit2FC(36): 0518 8427 1877
#20CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 12/5/2012 8:15:37 PM
_Signal posted...
Mr_Barlow posted...
Like I said this morning, I have a friend who tried using one of those Conduit 2 hacks from BullyWiiHacks and now his Wii wonít turn on anymore. I don't know what happened this morning, but people need to know this stuff.

The guy also goes by BullyWiiPlaza and BullyWP.

My friend's pretty upset and out of luck I think. It has that other stuff on it so he can't send it back to nintendo.

He tried resetting it by leaving it unplugged, but that won't fix it.

I'm glad you reposted this message about the C2 hacking causing problems with the Wii. That thread got modded this morning.

Even though a few people seem suspicious of you, I'm glad that you felt like you could step forward and tell us about your friends wii.

As a side note, I've tried, but I simply can't understand how the hacker's mind works. Well, actually that's not totally true. BullyWP is trying to create something. I can understand that. What I don't understand is the need to share it with other people, while simultaneously taking something away from others that they enjoy.

The people who use Bully's hacks aren't even hackers themselves. They're simply cheaters. Even those guys, taken individually, I can at least understand.

I'm pretty sure he does it to build a following.

Also, BTW, Bully. Its quite easy to buy subscribers, just as it is to buy views, likes, and comments.
I think its really quite sad if somebody paid money to get you to release more codes, but it is currently the only way I'm aware to 'cheat' subscribers on YT.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656