Conduit 2 hacks from BullyWiiHacks ruined my friends Wii.

#41_SignalPosted 12/6/2012 6:13:02 PM(edited)
I'm sorry guys, and I don't want to start an argument about it, especially in this thread, but I don't buy that Poser faked his death.

I think that Motina is having some problems, and who wouldn't after the loss of a spouse at the age of 37... that's my age. Her kids were trying to play and got frustrated, so she got frustrated, partly at me, and partly at others too.

She's in some pain right now, and I slapped her in the face without realizing it. We need to cut her some slack.

Maybe she even figured that it would be ok to let her kids use the hacks if Bully released them and they were available to other people too. Who knows?

These are BullyWP hacks. He's the one who made them, he's the one who released them, he's the one who's been harassing us, and he's the one responsible for wrecking Mr. Barlow's friends Wii.

Regarding the videos, Motina said that Poser had lots of gameplay recorded that was not uploaded at the time of his death, and I believe her. So I think Motina is uploading Poser/Tevas's videos from before he passed away. Maybe she's doing it just to be done with it and move on with her life. Maybe Poser asked her to in his "Farewell" video, we'll probably never know.

I'm sorry... I just can't believe that it was all faked. Maybe I'm a sucker, but if it's the other case, well, I honestly just can't really accept that anyone is capable of joining our community, and letting us embrace them, just to do this.
---
Conduit2FC(36): 0518 8427 1877
#42FF5ommersetPosted 12/6/2012 5:56:31 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#43LigersRulePosted 12/7/2012 9:27:24 AM
Sig, I'm sorry, but you're too nice for your own good.

There's some pretty circumstantial evidence there. It's hard to ignore that.

Mike PM'd JingleBells/MyNewRule on Youtube. He says he is Motina's brother/Tevas's brother in law. He said Tevas emailed him the save files from his Wii, and he installed them, to take over all of Tevas's accounts. Immediately after he got banned from GameFAQs, he went over to Motina's house, and using his laptop on her WiFi got her and all of the other KAS family banned.

Apparently, he uses Tevas's "Gifts" to make videos, AKA his old Laptop and his Dazzle.

Honestly, I don't believe any of it for a second. Ask Mike if you don't believe me about this. He just sent me the whole message.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/LigsGames
New Gaming Video's Daily. --- Subscribers:16 Views: 466
#44CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 12/7/2012 12:00:32 PM(edited)
I'd much rather remember Poser the Sheriff.

If Mynewrule wants to say he's posers brother in law, then fine with me.
As far as their interaction with us here, they effectively not the same person anyway.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#45_SignalPosted 12/7/2012 2:10:31 PM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...

As far as their interaction with us here, they effectively not the same person anyway.

Agreed. Poser was a friend to us and so was Motina.

The ban story sounds fishy, but, some kind of account sharing would explain many of the inconsistent behavior. I need to chat with Mike.

Last night I sent a pm to the person that used to be Motina over "there." I haven't heard back yet.
---
Conduit2FC(36): 0518 8427 1877
#46LigersRulePosted 12/7/2012 2:25:11 PM
_Signal posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...

Agreed. Poser was a friend to us and so was Motina.

The ban story sounds fishy, but, some kind of account sharing would explain many of the inconsistent behavior. I need to chat with Mike.

Last night I sent a pm to the person that used to be Motina over "there." I haven't heard back yet.

According to JingleBells, Motina has been using Tevas's account at that site to learn more about hacking like Tevas knows. But yeah, Mike can tell you better than I can. Except also be aware that Mike and I are in agreement on this matter. Neither of us believe this story, and we both agree with Brennan.
---
#47CynralKynathelPosted 12/7/2012 2:30:07 PM
I wonder if this^ is against the ToS. Does anybody know? To write that?
If not, then Imma gonna do this all the time. >:)
---
Pseudo-official Co-'Pun'-isher of the Conduit 2 Board. Free-Lancer clan FTW! Too bad you can't join.
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/23206541.jpg
#48HungoverHero777Posted 12/7/2012 2:33:16 PM
CynralKynathel posted...

[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
---
The Great Mighty Poo sings better than JB. Agree: 10 Disagree: 0 PM me for your choice.
Official "Co-Pun-isher" of the C2 board. IlThe AR-C Expert II
#49CynralKynathelPosted 12/7/2012 2:43:16 PM
HungoverHero777 posted...
CynralKynathel posted...

[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

XD
---
Pseudo-official Co-'Pun'-isher of the Conduit 2 Board. Free-Lancer clan FTW! Too bad you can't join.
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/23206541.jpg
#50LigersRulePosted 12/7/2012 2:46:37 PM
You would think I would know if those were against the ToS, but I don't. I've seen it before, that's for sure. Mostly on topics that recieved heavy moderation and then some joker came along, and especially on really busy boards (the Brawl board before launch was one I went to).

I would advise not doing that, just in case, but... I don't know. If I was a mod, which I might be soon, and someone marked that for disruptive posting... I probably wouldn't care. Disruptive posting is more of those crap messages with all caps, ACSII, or when they press the enter button tons of times to stretch the page.
---