I challenge LeFrog.

#111PefrogPosted 12/5/2012 10:53:24 PM
Thanks Chain. Good games. I think you took it easy some in the last match, because you started like gangbusters and then cooled. Overall, I thought my distance shooting wasn't bad, but you had way more headshot kills. I tried getting in closer but out of melee range and I think one shot would be all I would get before going in to melee mode. It just seemed dumb to keep trying to hit each other at that range.

Oh sorry about darksamu5 following. I rivaled him because he is pretty good and my rival rules are no one under level 45, no one named Mr. Ford or close (Sr. Ford, etc) and no one that uses the smaw. Although, I think he may have used the smaw, but he was bringing a mean stealth arc. Also, I thought that you couldn't join a match unless you friended/rivaled the host.
---
C2: dug - 3868-8372-1864, B05S^dug - 0047-0791-1923
Conduit: dug - 4898-3703-8171
#12CHAINMAILLEKID(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 10:54:35 PM
GGs. Quite fun.

DarkSamu5 coming and crashing was pretty fun too, made it more interesting.
Though I did end up running into both of you at 10% quite a bit, LOL.

The beginning of precipice was really good. Those kills I got were so slick. I was all 'BWAHAHA, If I keep this up, People will worship me as the HVS Deity!"
But then you started killing me, and won :(

I really love ditto matches. You get the chance to really experiment with a weapon, even in situations where you'd normally be forced to switch to something else.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#13CHAINMAILLEKID(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 11:03:25 PM
1Pefrog posted...
Thanks Chain. Good games. I think you took it easy some in the last match, because you started like gangbusters and then cooled. Overall, I thought my distance shooting wasn't bad, but you had way more headshot kills. I tried getting in closer but out of melee range and I think one shot would be all I would get before going in to melee mode. It just seemed dumb to keep trying to hit each other at that range.

Oh sorry about darksamu5 following. I rivaled him because he is pretty good and my rival rules are no one under level 45, no one named Mr. Ford or close (Sr. Ford, etc) and no one that uses the smaw. Although, I think he may have used the smaw, but he was bringing a mean stealth arc. Also, I thought that you couldn't join a match unless you friended/rivaled the host.

DarkSamu5 is actually on my rival list too :p

I kept trying to force it into close combat. going for scoped headshots when we both know where eachother is at I figure is a bit of a gamble. And I'm normally really really good at getting headshots at very close range, so I was trying to go more for that, because I figured you'd have less experience there.

Normally CC with the HVS isn't quite so silly. I think there was just a quirky connection tonight. With DarkSamu5 especially. When I got close to him, he'd just spin circles around me :(
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656