The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Scar or Strike rifle? Also...

#1PUNCHOUT1116Posted 12/5/2012 6:19:49 PM
Hey guys, its PUNCH. Which one should I use, SCAR or Strike Rifle?

Also, this is my new main account. For various reasons, I just wanted to ditch the old one, so here I am. If anyone doubts its me, ask me anything only PUNCH would know just to verify.

New account, new start. Feelsgoodman
#2CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 12/5/2012 6:24:02 PM
Depends on what you're doing.

You can't move much when using the SR, and jumping? LOLOLOLOLOL.
Forget jumping :|

If you plan on using the SR, jumping is dead to you.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#3CynralKynathelPosted 12/5/2012 6:29:21 PM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
Depends on what you're doing.

You can't move much when using the SR, and jumping? LOLOLOLOLOL.
Forget jumping :|

If you plan on using the SR, jumping is dead to you.

So true man. So true.

If you are the real Punch, you would certainly get a kick out of this. And you would know the answer.
If we're discussing the secret formula on the third Wednesday in January and it's not raining outside after we've gargled with vanilla pudding, what do we do?
---
Pseudo-official Co-'Pun'-isher of the Conduit 2 Board. Free-Lancer clan FTW! Too bad you can't join.
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/23206541.jpg
#4Hu1kSmAshPosted 12/5/2012 6:31:36 PM
The SCAR
#5LigersRulePosted 12/5/2012 6:32:18 PM
CynralKynathel posted...
So true man. So true.

If you are the real Punch, you would certainly get a kick out of this. And you would know the answer.
If we're discussing the secret formula on the third Wednesday in January and it's not raining outside after we've gargled with vanilla pudding, what do we do?

Spongebob reference? Punch is a grown man.

Punch, what color was Richie's underwear? How many people could Ryudo kill if he had one USP tied behind his back? Who is Johnny?
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/LigsGames
Subscribers:15 Views: 406
#6CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 12/5/2012 6:33:14 PM
Who is Tconslayer?
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#7KhmerGirlPosted 12/5/2012 6:37:13 PM
I just started using the Strike Rifle, and I actually do like it quite a lot. I use the Scar when I'm in desperate need to spray and pray. Strike rifle... not so much... But I definitely agree with Chain, haha.

You seem sketchy, alt Punch... So question for you that only the true Punch would know!

-In the chats quite a while ago, what did you drop that made you mad bro?
-Do you like pears?
---
"Another song for you about your love. 'Cause you loved the me that's full of faults. I wish you could see it from this view..."
#8CynralKynathelPosted 12/5/2012 6:37:38 PM
LigersRule posted...
CynralKynathel posted...
So true man. So true.

Punch, what color was Richie's underwear? How many people could Ryudo kill if he had one USP tied behind his back? Who is Johnny?

That doesn't mean he can't watch it. Since when has Punch acted his own age anyway?
---
Pseudo-official Co-'Pun'-isher of the Conduit 2 Board. Free-Lancer clan FTW! Too bad you can't join.
#9HungoverHero777Posted 12/5/2012 6:39:04 PM
CynralKynathel posted...
LigersRule posted...
CynralKynathel posted...
So true man. So true.

That doesn't mean he can't watch it. Since when has Punch acted his own age anyway?

You're never too old for Spongebob. Ever play Battle for Bikini Bottom? Fantastic game.
---
The Great Mighty Poo sings better than JB. Agree: 10 Disagree: 0 PM me for your choice.
Official "Co-Pun-isher" of the C2 board. IlThe AR-C Expert II
#10CynralKynathelPosted 12/5/2012 6:43:20 PM
HungoverHero777 posted...
CynralKynathel posted...
LigersRule posted...
CynralKynathel posted...
So true man. So true.

You're never too old for Spongebob. Ever play Battle for Bikini Bottom? Fantastic game.

There are too many spongebob games for me to count. I never really played any of them because most games based off TV shows aren't that great. That was the fighting game right?
---