Scar or Strike rifle? Also...

#11HungoverHero777Posted 12/5/2012 7:46:40 PM
CynralKynathel posted...
HungoverHero777 posted...
CynralKynathel posted...
LigersRule posted...
CynralKynathel posted...
So true man. So true.

If you are the real Punch, you would certainly get a kick out of this. And you would know the answer.
If we're discussing the secret formula on the third Wednesday in January and it's not raining outside after we've gargled with vanilla pudding, what do we do?

Spongebob reference? Punch is a grown man.

Punch, what color was Richie's underwear? How many people could Ryudo kill if he had one USP tied behind his back? Who is Johnny?

That doesn't mean he can't watch it. Since when has Punch acted his own age anyway?

You're never too old for Spongebob. Ever play Battle for Bikini Bottom? Fantastic game.

There are too many spongebob games for me to count. I never really played any of them because most games based off TV shows aren't that great. That was the fighting game right?

No, that was the 2002(?) platformer. THQ made some great SB games.
---
The Great Mighty Poo sings better than JB. Agree: 10 Disagree: 0 PM me for your choice.
Official "Co-Pun-isher" of the C2 board. IlThe AR-C Expert II
#12CynralKynathelPosted 12/5/2012 8:02:10 PM
Hmm. I'll look it up. One spongebob game I do remember was the Spongebob drawn to life game. It looked pretty interesting, you know being spongebob and drawn to life in one game, but I never got it. I already had the real game, didn't need another one.
---
Pseudo-official Co-'Pun'-isher of the Conduit 2 Board. Free-Lancer clan FTW! Too bad you can't join.
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/23206541.jpg
#13CarbonizerMikePosted 12/5/2012 8:04:13 PM
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
Hey guys, its PUNCH. Which one should I use, SCAR or Strike Rifle?

Also, this is my new main account. For various reasons, I just wanted to ditch the old one, so here I am. If anyone doubts its me, ask me anything only PUNCH would know just to verify.

New account, new start. Feelsgoodman

Are you going to play again? On another note, it feels like the game has died overnight. I haven't been able to find a match with more than 3 or so people for the past few days. It's depressing.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watchmeplaynintendo
Status: Jaye killed me - http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/5632/jayemurder.jpg
#14Chupas21Posted 12/5/2012 8:08:10 PM
when I go public theres a ton of people and I get a ton of lag.
#15PUNCHOUT1116(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 8:11:30 PM
KhmerGirl posted...
I just started using the Strike Rifle, and I actually do like it quite a lot. I use the Scar when I'm in desperate need to spray and pray. Strike rifle... not so much... But I definitely agree with Chain, haha.

You seem sketchy, alt Punch... So question for you that only the true Punch would know!

-In the chats quite a while ago, what did you drop that made you mad bro?
-Do you like pears?

1. Pizza, and the pan. My dinner after a long night at work. No other food in the house. I almost cried lol

2. Nope
#16PUNCHOUT1116(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 8:12:42 PM
CynralKynathel posted...
LigersRule posted...
CynralKynathel posted...
So true man. So true.

If you are the real Punch, you would certainly get a kick out of this. And you would know the answer.
If we're discussing the secret formula on the third Wednesday in January and it's not raining outside after we've gargled with vanilla pudding, what do we do?

Spongebob reference? Punch is a grown man.

Punch, what color was Richie's underwear? How many people could Ryudo kill if he had one USP tied behind his back? Who is Johnny?

That doesn't mean he can't watch it. Since when has Punch acted his own age anyway?

Lol never. Im a man child, and I couldnt be happier lol
#17KhmerGirlPosted 12/5/2012 8:16:34 PM
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
1. Pizza, and the pan. My dinner after a long night at work. No other food in the house. I almost cried lol

2. Nope

LOL. Ahaha... So funny. XD I need to come up with a new question besides pizza one, I think everyone knows that by now. It's just too funny though...

I thought you liked pears...
---
"Another song for you about your love. 'Cause you loved the me that's full of faults. I wish you could see it from this view..."
#18donkeypunch1116Posted 12/5/2012 8:24:17 PM(edited)
Hey, PUNCHOUT1116 is indeed my new account. Just wanted to clear that up.

Man it sucks not being able to post more than 3 messages an hour :/

Anyway, direct all PMs towards my new account if you can, as Im really trying to leave this one behind. Thanks buds :)

PS: I dont like pears :P
---
-
To all of you unwashed masses, I have this to say: You're welcome :)
#19HungoverHero777Posted 12/5/2012 8:31:15 PM
donkeypunch1116 posted...

Anyway, direct all PMs towards my new account if you can, as Im really trying to leave this one behind. Thanks buds :)

I'm so used to seeing this name :P But K.
---
The Great Mighty Poo sings better than JB. Agree: 10 Disagree: 0 PM me for your choice.
Official "Co-Pun-isher" of the C2 board. IlThe AR-C Expert II
#20CynralKynathelPosted 12/5/2012 8:31:52 PM
donkeypunch1116 posted...

Lies!!! I refuse to believe that. Nothing can replace THE DonkeyPunch. Nothing at all... Well except for another one, but that's it! Unless there was a really good comedian, but that's really it! Really!
---
Pseudo-official Co-'Pun'-isher of the Conduit 2 Board. Free-Lancer clan FTW! Too bad you can't join.
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/23206541.jpg