Scar or Strike rifle? Also...

#21PUNCHOUT1116(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 7:35:30 PM
CynralKynathel posted...
donkeypunch1116 posted...
Hey, PUNCHOUT1116 is indeed my new account. Just wanted to clear that up.

Man it sucks not being able to post more than 3 messages an hour :/

Anyway, direct all PMs towards my new account if you can, as Im really trying to leave this one behind. Thanks buds :)

PS: I dont like pears :P

Lies!!! I refuse to believe that. Nothing can replace THE DonkeyPunch. Nothing at all... Well except for another one, but that's it! Unless there was a really good comedian, but that's really it! Really!

Hahahaha man it was just time. Its something I had contemplated awhile ago, but I finally just went through with it. Besides, youre funnier than I am, so Im pretty easy to replace :P
---
-
To all of you unwashed masses, I have this to say: You're welcome :)
#22CynralKynathelPosted 12/6/2012 5:20:34 AM
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
CynralKynathel posted...
donkeypunch1116 posted...
Hey, PUNCHOUT1116 is indeed my new account. Just wanted to clear that up.

Man it sucks not being able to post more than 3 messages an hour :/

Anyway, direct all PMs towards my new account if you can, as Im really trying to leave this one behind. Thanks buds :)

PS: I dont like pears :P

Lies!!! I refuse to believe that. Nothing can replace THE DonkeyPunch. Nothing at all... Well except for another one, but that's it! Unless there was a really good comedian, but that's really it! Really!

Hahahaha man it was just time. Its something I had contemplated awhile ago, but I finally just went through with it. Besides, youre funnier than I am, so Im pretty easy to replace :P

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcm2cgEt7E1rhkavko1_1280.png
---
Pseudo-official Co-'Pun'-isher of the Conduit 2 Board. Free-Lancer clan FTW! Too bad you can't join.
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/23206541.jpg
#23easter85Posted 12/6/2012 12:43:58 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#24easter85Posted 12/6/2012 1:12:59 PM
w/ the SCAR, more people will be using it, therefore you can find more ont eh gtound. You wont need Ammo Belt due to this, so you can have Stabilizer and be more accurate
---
~Proud leader of [UKM]~
[UKM]easter Friend Code :-: idk yet
#25PedroScarPosted 12/7/2012 10:07:42 AM
I would go with scar to get back into the game more smoothly, and about the scar for more ammo part... I always see people post that, yet, when I play no scar users...
---
The stimulating electricity! The falling oxygen gauge! The curious comfort of the felynes carrying you back to camp!