Played C1 online today (I know, but that board's dead)...

#1TVirusPredatorPosted 12/6/2012 8:30:11 PM
Death count was in the 30s (8 kills). They kept nailing me with the handgun. The handgun.

Is it more powerful than I think, is it hackers at work, or do I just stink?
---
"I get by in a world with no conscience by shouting it out and being anonymous. And the problem is, you're just like me." - Three Days Grace
#2ChangliniPosted 12/6/2012 8:33:10 PM
The handgun in the first game is indeed awesome. They probably were just aiming at your head, unless there's something we don't know that was happening in that game.

Meh, could be the use of Aimbot if the hacks in that game are worse than the ones in this one.
---
The refurbish NER, oh how you've redeemed me.
Walker, you're here because you wanted to be something you're not, a hero ~Konrad
#3TVirusPredator(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 8:35:08 PM
Changlini posted...
The handgun in the first game is indeed awesome. They probably were just aiming at your head, unless there's something we don't know that was happening in that game.

Don't think so. I tried aiming at the head myself. I'm sure I hit, nothing doing.
---
"I get by in a world with no conscience by shouting it out and being anonymous. And the problem is, you're just like me." - Three Days Grace
#4TVirusPredator(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 8:41:01 PM
Does it mean anything if I selected worldwide for scanning for opponents?
---
#5ChangliniPosted 12/6/2012 8:46:06 PM
TVirusPredator posted...
Changlini posted...

Don't think so. I tried aiming at the head myself. I'm sure I hit, nothing doing.

Well then.. it could range from lag to hacks. I mean, a video would be very helpful but, with the information I have now, I can only assume that it would seem as though that the players just shot quicker or something.
---
Walker, you're here because you wanted to be something you're not, a hero ~Konrad
#6TVirusPredator(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 8:51:00 PM
Changlini posted...
TVirusPredator posted...
Changlini posted...

Well then.. it could range from lag to hacks. I mean, a video would be very helpful but, with the information I have now, I can only assume that it would seem as though that the players just shot quicker or something.

Nope. I shot first. It was my fire that got their attention. :P
---
#7ChangliniPosted 12/6/2012 8:52:03 PM
TVirusPredator posted...
Changlini posted...
TVirusPredator posted...
Changlini posted...

Nope. I shot first. It was my fire that got their attention. :P

Hacks, probably.
---
#8TVirusPredator(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 8:59:15 PM
Well, at least I wasn't last. Yes, I did have the most deaths, but 8 kills was enough to put me in the middle of the scoreboard.
---