The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Grenades r annoying

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Grenades r annoying
2 years ago#1
Stupid flashes. Stupid rads. Frags are ok, except for when they glitch and it looks like the enemy dropped them on the ground when rly he threw them at u.

Stupid...stupid...stupid

Also...does any1 wanna do a Private match tomorrow or somethign? Public matches are lag and nub filled nowadays for some reason, too much SMAW.
2 years ago#2
Just so you know, if I ever leave a game it's usually to make a private match and hope someone joins.
---
C2 FC: 0562-2516-9316
"Red Steel 2 is not a sword fighting simulator, it is a badass simulator."-Sean Colleli
2 years ago#3
I threw a frag near the red corner of the entrance to the main room in sanctum and it just disappeared or got sucked up into that corner. Never exploded. First time I noticed that glitch.
2 years ago#4
At times. If I am almost getting a RoT and a happy noob throws a rad at me, I am sure to be doomed and furious.
---
TCon-{AISP FC: 3954-8764-7672}
Con2-{AISP FC: 4083-8526-7529 HC-AISP FC: 4642-7312-4915}
2 years ago#5
One time I threw a rad at a guy and no joke some glitch happened. My rad hit him, and thejn dissapeared. I think it stuck on but didint blow. My C2 career guy must be running out of money, he's giving me duds now lol.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Grenades r annoying

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived