GG's Cyn and AISP (and Keith)

#1Orient33Posted 12/7/2012 7:23:28 PM
Keith, tho I didnt get to play you, gg nevertheless, u came in just as left. Cyn, great battles with the PR, though they were one sided and u pwned me 75% of the time at least. AISP...I didn't get to play u much but it was fun to have another PR user lol.
#2CynralKynathelPosted 12/7/2012 7:52:39 PM
I think they were more one sided to you actually, until AISP came in. I was trying to go all PR and improve my already good skills. Not to brag or anything, but I was doing amazing against you. Nice AR-Cing but the way.

At the last match, AISP, the lag was so bad I couldn't even shoot straight let alone punch.
---
Pseudo-official Co-'Pun'-isher of the Conduit 2 Board. Free-Lancer clan FTW! Too bad you can't join.
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/23206541.jpg
#3HungoverHero777Posted 12/7/2012 7:53:46 PM
Lol, good 5 seconds of a game!
---
The Great Mighty Poo sings better than JB. Agree: 10 Disagree: 0 PM me for your choice.
Official "Co-Pun-isher" of the C2 board. IlThe AR-C Expert II
#4Orient33(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 8:09:10 PM
CynralKynathel posted...
I think they were more one sided to you actually, until AISP came in. I was trying to go all PR and improve my already good skills. Not to brag or anything, but I was doing amazing against you. Nice AR-Cing but the way.

At the last match, AISP, the lag was so bad I couldn't even shoot straight let alone punch.

One sided to me? Lol how...u won most of the time. I got in like a few shots only.
#5CynralKynathelPosted 12/7/2012 8:16:46 PM
Orient33 posted...
CynralKynathel posted...

One sided to me? Lol how...u won most of the time. I got in like a few shots only.

I mean player wise. You always had Destroyer and a third person while I was stuck with Thomas, the noob who couldn't do anything. :/
---
Pseudo-official Co-'Pun'-isher of the Conduit 2 Board. Free-Lancer clan FTW! Too bad you can't join.
#6Orient33(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 8:18:22 PM
CynralKynathel posted...
Orient33 posted...
CynralKynathel posted...

I mean player wise. You always had Destroyer and a third person while I was stuck with Thomas, the noob who couldn't do anything. :/

No...generally it was destroyer vs. 2 of ur guys. U generally had thomas and one other guy, destroyer was still better than both of them but still...
#7xXAISPXxPosted 12/7/2012 8:42:51 PM
...I definitely improved. Any of you notice?

I recorded the Agartha match and may upload it tomorrow. Subscribe! (Cynric already did).
---
TCon-{AISP FC: 3954-8764-7672}
Con2-{AISP FC: 4083-8526-7529 HC-AISP FC: 4642-7312-4915}
#8Orient33(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 9:32:31 PM
xXAISPXx posted...

I recorded the Agartha match and may upload it tomorrow. Subscribe! (Cynric already did).

Shoot left b4 that.
#9CynralKynathelPosted 12/8/2012 9:01:19 AM
xXAISPXx posted...

You definitely did. Half of the time, the shots that killed me were the ones where I didn't know you were aiming at me. :/
It also made it harder to hit you with supercharger on, and the bunny hopping. Do you notice when I'm tuning you? Sometimes I don't have Tuning on and people don't move when I'm tuning them, I wonder if there's a glitch?
---