This Game SUCKS

#31Hawke0Posted 12/9/2012 12:09:15 PM
Orient33 posted...
Hawke0 posted...
Orient33 posted...
Hawke0 posted...
Orient33 posted...
easter85 posted...

I totally get the wii freezes tho. That's just nintendo being a jerks. Why make the wii so small? I wouldn't mind if they increased its size as long as they also added some hardware in there. Wii freezes are the worst parts of this game, hate it more than getting hacked or SMAWed or anything.

Poor online infrastucture, not hardware.

One time I was playing single player and the frame rate went all sloppy. No online infrastructure involved there lol

engine isn't good enough to handle 60 FPS.
I had a framerate drop while playing Super Metroid on my Wii; does that mean the Wii is weaker than the SNES?

Oh...its the engine...
So...then who's fault is it that the online doesn't connect so good? It can't be just HVS's because MW Relfex on the wii also has connection problems and that was made by good devs and stuff.

Quick port of a game that had issues on the other consoles, which had better online infrastructure. Not to mention the engine doesn't have anything to do with lag; it's the framerate, AI, that kind of stuff.
The more you talk about this the more obvious it is you don't have the slightest idea of what you're talking about, and I only have a vague, general idea of what I'm talking about.
---
C2 FC: 0562-2516-9316
"Red Steel 2 is not a sword fighting simulator, it is a badass simulator."-Sean Colleli
#32Hawke0Posted 12/9/2012 12:12:11 PM
LigersRule posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
Well, did you buy Xenoblade?

Yes. It's a heck of a game. But 1 game does not make up for a system full of mediocre ones.

I don't see why shovelware matters in the slightest; anyone who knows anything about games would never buy a shovelware game. Besides, the PS2 had an absurd amount of shovelware.
---
"Red Steel 2 is not a sword fighting simulator, it is a badass simulator."-Sean Colleli
#33Drift2NovaPosted 12/9/2012 12:14:33 PM
...well this probably won't matter, but in the future, Kg and I are going to PC. Good exclusives, superior 3rd party games, but not many people :(
---
Me and ButtDwarf (good times) http://puu.sh/td6a
KG and I fail at invasion --> http://youtu.be/SWBUZkHIoKw
#34Hawke0Posted 12/9/2012 12:53:28 PM
PC has the second weakest line up of exclusives.
---
#35CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 12/9/2012 1:00:58 PM
LigersRule posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...

Yes. It's a heck of a game. But 1 game does not make up for a system full of mediocre ones.

I know, I was just going for that snappy zinger if you hadn't bought it. :(

How many games do you have in your wii library by chance?
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#36B05S_BrennanPosted 12/9/2012 3:47:57 PM
Drift2Nova posted...
Maybe it's Hvs's fault instead of Nintendo. Sure, Nintendo did mess up their online infrastructure and the games aren't as so to speak "large" As other consoles, but Mw3 runs quite smoothly for me and it has pret much never freezer on me.

And I know many of you guys don't like Cod or cod fish, but that's just my view on this. Still Nintendo does have a lot to be blamed on...if that even makes sense.

Activision has its own server.
---
(>^.^)>http://conduitwii.boards.net/<(^.^<)
http://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan?feature=mhee
#37TheOmegaShenPosted 12/9/2012 4:16:49 PM
LigersRule posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...

SSBB
Sonic Colors
Kirby's Epic Yarn
Kirby's Return to Dreamland
Wario Land
GoldenEye 007
The Conduit
Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2
Monster Hunter Tri
Tatsunoko vs Capcom
New Super Mario Bros Wii
Animal Crossing City Folk
Sonic and Sega Racing
Ect.
---
Conduit 2: 2838-6032-4718
Casshern Sins
#38HungoverHero777Posted 12/9/2012 4:25:29 PM
TheOmegaShen posted...
LigersRule posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...

SSBB
Sonic Colors
Kirby's Epic Yarn
Kirby's Return to Dreamland
Wario Land
GoldenEye 007
The Conduit
Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2
Monster Hunter Tri
Tatsunoko vs Capcom
New Super Mario Bros Wii
Animal Crossing City Folk
Sonic and Sega Racing
Ect.

Mario kart Wii
Punch-out
RE4 (Wii controls are perfect)
---
The Great Mighty Poo sings better than JB. Agree: 11 Disagree: 0 PM me for your choice.
Official "Co-Pun-isher" of the C2 board. IlThe AR-C Expert II
#39kilfrfunPosted 12/9/2012 6:25:37 PM
@orient
good devs *rofl* also it's no-one's fault they didn't plan on building a hardcore gaming console that can handle big games, they built it as a novelty gaming console like the SNES (love that thing) Wii u they did plan on a hard core gaming console so yeah
---
We need Dinos