What way do u hate dying the most in this game?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. What way do u hate dying the most in this game?
3 years ago#1
most of u r gonna say u hate getting smawed the most.
3 years ago#2
When I'm shooting someone and then someone else comes around the corner and kills me.
---
~Proud leader of [UKM]~
easter85: 3998-3706-8643
3 years ago#3
easter85 posted...
When I'm shooting someone and then someone else comes around the corner and kills me.

lol that does suck...there's no such thing as single combat in this game...the samurai would not be pleased.
3 years ago#4
By a punk @ss reverse damage user.

The Samuri would not approve of that either.
3 years ago#5
danner12 posted...
By a punk @ss reverse damage user.

The Samuri would not approve of that either.

Lol. That's pretty annoying too. Couple days ago I fought a reverse damage spazzing nub who also had blinding powder/improv melee equipped. Dumbest nub ever. so annoying...he did not deserve all those cheap kills. I did get to PR noscope him once tho lol >:)
3 years ago#6
Dying by someone who bunnyhops.
3 years ago#7
XG4Legend posted...

That can get annoying I guess, tho I will say that means u would not wanna play me lol.
Don't see why u hate bunnyhopping tho...u own vs bunnyhoppers. U always get me when I'm hive cannoning.
3 years ago#8
XG4Legend posted...

At times I bunny hop ... and energy balls turd out. I just jump when shooting the warp and deatomizer ... it beats standing.

I hate dying from smaw, reverse damage, bomb bag, blinding powder, melee .... or someone trying to show me how to use dark star charges.
---
C2: dug - 3868-8372-1864, B05S^dug - 0047-0791-1923
Conduit: dug - 4898-3703-8171
3 years ago#9
1Pefrog posted...
XG4Legend posted...

At times I bunny hop ... and energy balls turd out. I just jump when shooting the warp and deatomizer ... it beats standing.

I hate dying from smaw, reverse damage, bomb bag, blinding powder, melee .... or someone trying to show me how to use dark star charges.

I hate getting meleed too. Its insulting to my honor. If I get shot, thats ok but if some1 punches me then it's just a sign of humiliation. Everything is more brutal when its up close.
3 years ago#10
Rads... Once that orange ball touches you, there's nothing you can do but die(unless you have rd, but yeah..)
---
Conduit 2: 0862-8647-6484(Ricky)
4299-0198-8647 (B05S^Ricky )
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. What way do u hate dying the most in this game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived