[UKM] vs. [BPB]

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. [UKM] vs. [BPB]
3 years ago#11
Listen, I'm not sure if I can make it tomorrow. I have some finals to study for. Can you get a replacement, Khmer? I'll still try to show up if you can't.
The Great Mighty Poo sings better than JB. Agree: 11 Disagree: 0 PM me for your choice.
Official "Co-Pun-isher" of the C2 board. IlThe AR-C Expert II
3 years ago#12
HungoverHero777 posted...
Listen, I'm not sure if I can make it tomorrow. I have some finals to study for. Can you get a replacement, Khmer? I'll still try to show up if you can't.

Doubt this is happening any time soon, so no worries, Keith. Good luck on your finals, my friend!
"Another song for you about your love. 'Cause you loved the me that's full of faults. I wish you could see it from this view..."
3 years ago#13
KhmerGirl posted...

Doubt this is happening any time soon, so no worries, Keith. Good luck on your finals, my friend!

Thanks, man-er.... woman.
The Great Mighty Poo sings better than JB. Agree: 11 Disagree: 0 PM me for your choice.
3 years ago#14
Lol, you were right! Easter didn't post or anything....
3 years ago#15
Lol, you were right! Easter didn't post or anything....

Aha! :D I should be a fortune teller!
"Another song for you about your love. 'Cause you loved the me that's full of faults. I wish you could see it from this view..."
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. [UKM] vs. [BPB]

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived