[UKM] vs. [BPB]

#11HungoverHero777Posted 12/15/2012 6:43:04 PM
Listen, I'm not sure if I can make it tomorrow. I have some finals to study for. Can you get a replacement, Khmer? I'll still try to show up if you can't.
---
The Great Mighty Poo sings better than JB. Agree: 11 Disagree: 0 PM me for your choice.
Official "Co-Pun-isher" of the C2 board. IlThe AR-C Expert II
#12KhmerGirlPosted 12/15/2012 10:05:30 PM
HungoverHero777 posted...
Listen, I'm not sure if I can make it tomorrow. I have some finals to study for. Can you get a replacement, Khmer? I'll still try to show up if you can't.

Doubt this is happening any time soon, so no worries, Keith. Good luck on your finals, my friend!
---
"Another song for you about your love. 'Cause you loved the me that's full of faults. I wish you could see it from this view..."
#13HungoverHero777Posted 12/16/2012 10:10:48 AM
KhmerGirl posted...

Doubt this is happening any time soon, so no worries, Keith. Good luck on your finals, my friend!

Thanks, man-er.... woman.
---
The Great Mighty Poo sings better than JB. Agree: 11 Disagree: 0 PM me for your choice.
#14HungoverHero777Posted 12/16/2012 5:53:02 PM
Lol, you were right! Easter didn't post or anything....
---
#15KhmerGirlPosted 12/16/2012 6:39:10 PM
Lol, you were right! Easter didn't post or anything....

Aha! :D I should be a fortune teller!
---
"Another song for you about your love. 'Cause you loved the me that's full of faults. I wish you could see it from this view..."