[UKM] vs. [BPB]

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. [UKM] vs. [BPB]
3 years ago#11
Listen, I'm not sure if I can make it tomorrow. I have some finals to study for. Can you get a replacement, Khmer? I'll still try to show up if you can't.
---
The Great Mighty Poo sings better than JB. Agree: 11 Disagree: 0 PM me for your choice.
Official "Co-Pun-isher" of the C2 board. IlThe AR-C Expert II
3 years ago#12
HungoverHero777 posted...
Listen, I'm not sure if I can make it tomorrow. I have some finals to study for. Can you get a replacement, Khmer? I'll still try to show up if you can't.

Doubt this is happening any time soon, so no worries, Keith. Good luck on your finals, my friend!
---
"Another song for you about your love. 'Cause you loved the me that's full of faults. I wish you could see it from this view..."
3 years ago#13
KhmerGirl posted...

Doubt this is happening any time soon, so no worries, Keith. Good luck on your finals, my friend!

Thanks, man-er.... woman.
---
The Great Mighty Poo sings better than JB. Agree: 11 Disagree: 0 PM me for your choice.
3 years ago#14
Lol, you were right! Easter didn't post or anything....
---
3 years ago#15
Lol, you were right! Easter didn't post or anything....

Aha! :D I should be a fortune teller!
---
"Another song for you about your love. 'Cause you loved the me that's full of faults. I wish you could see it from this view..."
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. [UKM] vs. [BPB]

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived