The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

If anyone sees me using an Aegis Device while I'm on their team...

#1Hawke0Posted 12/12/2012 2:57:38 PM
Go pick up a SMAW, and fire it into my shield. That way I can kill anyone, whether they have E. Focus or not.
---
C2 FC: 0562-2516-9316
"Red Steel 2 is not a sword fighting simulator, it is a badass simulator."-Sean Colleli
#2XG4LegendPosted 12/12/2012 2:59:56 PM
SMAW is 4 n00bs
---
I'm yo mama.
#3Hawke0(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2012 3:10:39 PM
I'm using an Aegis Device. I need all the help I can get.
---
"Red Steel 2 is not a sword fighting simulator, it is a badass simulator."-Sean Colleli
#41PefrogPosted 12/12/2012 3:10:53 PM
I tried. All of my loadouts have dark star, so I wasn't much help last night.
---
C2: dug - 3868-8372-1864, B05S^dug - 0047-0791-1923
Conduit: dug - 4898-3703-8171
#5CynralKynathelPosted 12/12/2012 3:21:20 PM
I found out that the Aegis works best in small games or in little battles away from the war. When you have multiple people try to stay away because you have a very little chance when the double team or even triple team. Also, try to crouch a lot. Go into split screen with someone and learn what parts of your body are exposed when you crouch/stand/aim up/aim down and from different angles like from above and below and right in front. For example, when going against someone on the same level as you, crouch and aim slightly up while keeping distance. This way you protect your head while making your legs even harder to hit. But make sure you go into split screen, it will help so much. Hope this helped.
---
Pseudo-official Co-'Pun'-isher of the Conduit 2 Board. Free-Lancer clan FTW! Too bad you can't join.
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/23206541.jpg
#6Hawke0(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2012 3:21:41 PM
You were a good team mate, if only because you were always ready to stealthily kill them after I die.
---
#7Hawke0(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2012 3:24:26 PM
CynralKynathel posted...
I found out that the Aegis works best in small games or in little battles away from the war. When you have multiple people try to stay away because you have a very little chance when the double team or even triple team. Also, try to crouch a lot. Go into split screen with someone and learn what parts of your body are exposed when you crouch/stand/aim up/aim down and from different angles like from above and below and right in front. For example, when going against someone on the same level as you, crouch and aim slightly up while keeping distance. This way you protect your head while making your legs even harder to hit. But make sure you go into split screen, it will help so much. Hope this helped.

Thanks for the tips, I'll try it out. I typically go just above a positive spread.

The Aegis Device works incredibly well against TPC launchers and Widowmaker turrets.
---
#8CynralKynathelPosted 12/12/2012 3:31:14 PM
Hawke0 posted...
CynralKynathel posted...

Thanks for the tips, I'll try it out. I typically go just above a positive spread.

The Aegis Device works incredibly well against TPC launchers and Widowmaker turrets.

I love that! TPCs are great because you fire them all at once. And Widow Makers are basically ammo caches. Love standing in front and collecting a whole bunch of bullets.

They're also amazing against any kind of sniper really. Try it, if you get it right PR users will never, and I repeat, never hit you, it's pretty funny.
---
Pseudo-official Co-'Pun'-isher of the Conduit 2 Board. Free-Lancer clan FTW! Too bad you can't join.
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/23206541.jpg
#9Darcsen8Posted 12/12/2012 3:39:06 PM
CynralKynathel posted...

Actually, it's better to just bunny hop in that situation. They still can't hit your head and have problems hitting your legs. This method won't force you to give up your movement speed by crouching.

It seems like that the Aegis Device is finally getting some love :D
#101PefrogPosted 12/12/2012 3:40:57 PM
Hawke0 posted...
You were a good team mate, if only because you were always ready to stealthily kill them after I die.

That's what teammates are for ... sponging kills.
---
C2: dug - 3868-8372-1864, B05S^dug - 0047-0791-1923
Conduit: dug - 4898-3703-8171