If anyone sees me using an Aegis Device while I'm on their team...

#11CynralKynathelPosted 12/12/2012 3:55:58 PM
Darcsen8 posted...
CynralKynathel posted...
I found out that the Aegis works best in small games or in little battles away from the war. When you have multiple people try to stay away because you have a very little chance when the double team or even triple team. Also, try to crouch a lot. Go into split screen with someone and learn what parts of your body are exposed when you crouch/stand/aim up/aim down and from different angles like from above and below and right in front. For example, when going against someone on the same level as you, crouch and aim slightly up while keeping distance. This way you protect your head while making your legs even harder to hit. But make sure you go into split screen, it will help so much. Hope this helped.

Actually, it's better to just bunny hop in that situation. They still can't hit your head and have problems hitting your legs. This method won't force you to give up your movement speed by crouching.

It seems like that the Aegis Device is finally getting some love :D

Well you don't want them to miss you. What you want is to make yourself an easy target so they will hit the shield thus giving you bullets.

I love the Aegis, but it still sucks. >:|
---
Pseudo-official Co-'Pun'-isher of the Conduit 2 Board. Free-Lancer clan FTW! Too bad you can't join.
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/23206541.jpg
#12stardust121Posted 12/12/2012 4:02:25 PM
if you're up for it, give using the aegis with the tpc a shot. it's honestly pretty fun to use once you get things right.
---
Conduit 2: 0862-8647-6484(Ricky)
4299-0198-8647 (B05S^Ricky )
#13PedroScarPosted 12/12/2012 7:08:11 PM
I feel like Aegis shots might be better, gets ya a kill while looking stylish with those pink shots
---
The stimulating electricity! The falling oxygen gauge! The curious comfort of the felynes carrying you back to camp!
#14Hawke0(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2012 7:12:53 PM
CynralKynathel posted...
Darcsen8 posted...
CynralKynathel posted...
I found out that the Aegis works best in small games or in little battles away from the war. When you have multiple people try to stay away because you have a very little chance when the double team or even triple team. Also, try to crouch a lot. Go into split screen with someone and learn what parts of your body are exposed when you crouch/stand/aim up/aim down and from different angles like from above and below and right in front. For example, when going against someone on the same level as you, crouch and aim slightly up while keeping distance. This way you protect your head while making your legs even harder to hit. But make sure you go into split screen, it will help so much. Hope this helped.

Actually, it's better to just bunny hop in that situation. They still can't hit your head and have problems hitting your legs. This method won't force you to give up your movement speed by crouching.

Well you don't want them to miss you. What you want is to make yourself an easy target so they will hit the shield thus giving you bullets.

Yeah, but nothing beats catching a SMAW rocket and returning it to sender with twice the firepower.

When someone hit's you, hit 'em back twice as hard.
---
C2 FC: 0562-2516-9316
"Red Steel 2 is not a sword fighting simulator, it is a badass simulator."-Sean Colleli
#15PedroScarPosted 12/12/2012 8:53:54 PM
Darcsen8 is your ign Dar1?
---
The stimulating electricity! The falling oxygen gauge! The curious comfort of the felynes carrying you back to camp!
#16Darcsen8Posted 12/13/2012 6:30:29 AM(edited)
PedroScar posted...
Darcsen8 is your ign Dar1?

No, my in-game-name is Aegis_Device. I play in the PAL region and I'm promoting the weapon. Thus, my ign is Aegis_Device. I'm mostly using the Aegis Device Load Out killing the opposing team >:O

CynralKynathel posted...
Darcsen8 posted...
CynralKynathel posted...

But you shouldn't make it too easy for them :P You only need 1-5 bullets to one-hit kill them depending on the weapon, and you can catch them easily if you have to hop. Otherwhise standing in the normal position is usually enough.

I think the Aegis Device is awesome :D