Shen's Poll of the Day: Day 10- Mark Sheppard or Jon St. Jon?

#11Hawke0Posted 12/14/2012 4:01:15 PM
LigersRule posted...
Hawke0 posted...
LigersRule posted...
I need to go crack some skulls... 2, in fact.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dI6mPDCqEo

lol, you think that got a rise out of me? You think that made me angry? Not even close, boy. That's called a Hyperbole. It's where someone exaggerates their response to make a point. Basically, what I was saying was "In my opinion, Mark Sheppard is so much the better VA that I would go to extreme measures to find people who disagree and change their mind."

You've been on the internet too much. Not enough real interactions with people.

I was just kidding, calm down. Besides, I voted for Sheppard.
---
C2 FC: 0562-2516-9316
"Red Steel 2 is not a sword fighting simulator, it is a badass simulator."-Sean Colleli
#12LigersRulePosted 12/14/2012 4:43:02 PM
Hawke0 posted...
I was just kidding, calm down. Besides, I voted for Sheppard.

How the heck was that not calm? If that wasn't calm, your song would have been appropriate.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/LigsGames
New Gaming Video's Daily. --- Subscribers:17 Views: 505
#13Hawke0Posted 12/14/2012 5:04:28 PM
To quote Steve The Random Comment Guy,

"The fallen Girafficus Surrealius III was bestowed with the radish of a thousand layers, to guard, maintain and nurture as it grew in the time of a thousand golden gnats. He fell when the radish evolved into a turnip (due a worm planted by the evil Scarifixus) and the turnip turned and asked, "Is your whole life about serving others? When will you ever have something to yourself?" Driven by greed and the inability to obtain an unscratched copy of the Powerpuff Girls movie from Netflix, the king destroyed almost half his kingdom. Greed was not satisfied though, as he soon wished to learn the power of immortality and divination, where he dabbled in black magic and poker, resulting in his losing his left eye to gambling and watching too much Kate Plus 8. To this day he thinks Jon was the wrongful parent, and that Target should sell more carpets."

Understand?
---
"Red Steel 2 is not a sword fighting simulator, it is a badass simulator."-Sean Colleli
#14LigersRulePosted 12/14/2012 7:25:01 PM
Hawke0 posted...
To quote Steve The Random Comment Guy,

"The fallen Girafficus Surrealius III was bestowed with the radish of a thousand layers, to guard, maintain and nurture as it grew in the time of a thousand golden gnats. He fell when the radish evolved into a turnip (due a worm planted by the evil Scarifixus) and the turnip turned and asked, "Is your whole life about serving others? When will you ever have something to yourself?" Driven by greed and the inability to obtain an unscratched copy of the Powerpuff Girls movie from Netflix, the king destroyed almost half his kingdom. Greed was not satisfied though, as he soon wished to learn the power of immortality and divination, where he dabbled in black magic and poker, resulting in his losing his left eye to gambling and watching too much Kate Plus 8. To this day he thinks Jon was the wrongful parent, and that Target should sell more carpets."

Understand?

No.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/LigsGames
New Gaming Video's Daily. --- Subscribers:17 Views: 505
#15Hawke0Posted 12/14/2012 8:25:46 PM
Great.
---