Yo Orient...

#1HungoverHero777Posted 12/16/2012 1:23:51 PM
Couldn't help but notice you were rocking my loadout yesterday, right down to the jade warrior. How's it workin out for ya? ;)
---
The Great Mighty Poo sings better than JB. Agree: 11 Disagree: 0 PM me for your choice.
Official "Co-Pun-isher" of the C2 board. IlThe AR-C Expert II
#2Symphonia46Posted 12/16/2012 1:40:36 PM(edited)
HungoverHero777 posted...
Couldn't help but notice you were rocking my loadout yesterday, right down to the jade warrior. How's it workin out for ya? ;)

Post the loadout because there is no just thing as "YOUR loadout", there's is such thing as a mostly used loadout, something I would like to call a signature loadout.

People learn from the best anyways, anyone can use them even if they don't know you.
---
"Why do I always feel like it's the end of the world and I'm the last man standing?" -Phoenix Wright
http://i.imgur.com/9UUJ0.jpg
#3HungoverHero777(Topic Creator)Posted 12/16/2012 1:46:19 PM
Symphonia46 posted...

Post the loadout because there is no just thing as "YOUR loadout", there's is such thing as a mostly used loadout, something I would like to call a signature loadout.

People learn from the best anyways, anyone can use them even if they don't know you.

I apologize. My signature loadout.

Jade Warrior

AR-C
USP

Stealth
Bomb Bag
Supercharger
Imp. Melee
---
The Great Mighty Poo sings better than JB. Agree: 11 Disagree: 0 PM me for your choice.
#4Orient33Posted 12/16/2012 2:02:31 PM

Pretty darn nice i gotta say. >:)

I used to use a loadout like urs six months ago but I used metal legs. Bomb bag totally works better lol, its like 2 free kills!

Oh, and i used to use a trust soldier. Had no idea how silent jade warriors are back then.

this is so much better than my old one.
#5HungoverHero777(Topic Creator)Posted 12/16/2012 2:13:20 PM
Orient33 posted...

I used to use a loadout like urs six months ago but I used metal legs. Bomb bag totally works better lol, its like 2 free kills!

Oh, and i used to use a trust soldier. Had no idea how silent jade warriors are back then.

I only recently discovered the jade warrior's silence myself, and you notice when you melee too early but they still don't react. Only bad thing is that you can't call for help, lol. And yeah, running with metal legs kinda negates the Steath. Glad to hear you like it!
---
#6xXAISPXxPosted 12/16/2012 2:43:12 PM
Orient33 posted...

I only recently discovered the jade warrior's silence myself, and you notice when you melee too early but they still don't react. Only bad thing is that you can't call for help, lol. And yeah, running with metal legs kinda negates the Steath. Glad to hear you like it!

I found out about the Jade Warrior when I used it with my phase rifle (long time ago).
---
TCon-{AISP FC: 3954-8764-7672}
Con2-{AISP FC: 4083-8526-7529 HC-AISP FC: 4642-7312-4915}
#7Chupas21Posted 12/16/2012 2:52:11 PM
I also found out with the phase rifle because when I died people couldn't hear me so I wouldn't be revived.
#8HungoverHero777(Topic Creator)Posted 12/16/2012 2:57:08 PM
Chupas21 posted...
I also found out with the phase rifle because when I died people couldn't hear me so I wouldn't be revived.

I know. They actually have to see you.
---
#9xXAISPXxPosted 12/16/2012 2:58:54 PM
Chupas21 posted...

Same here.
---
TCon-{AISP FC: 3954-8764-7672}
Con2-{AISP FC: 4083-8526-7529 HC-AISP FC: 4642-7312-4915}
#10B05S_BrennanPosted 12/16/2012 6:27:48 PM
Symphonia46 posted...

If you create a loadout that not many others use, I think it's OK to call it "my loadout".
---
(>^.^)>http://conduitwii.boards.net/<(^.^<)
http://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan?feature=mhee