Yo Orient...

#11Symphonia46Posted 12/16/2012 7:18:22 PM
B05S_Brennan posted...
Symphonia46 posted...
HungoverHero777 posted...
Couldn't help but notice you were rocking my loadout yesterday, right down to the jade warrior. How's it workin out for ya? ;)

Post the loadout because there is no just thing as "YOUR loadout", there's is such thing as a mostly used loadout, something I would like to call a signature loadout.

People learn from the best anyways, anyone can use them even if they don't know you.

If you create a loadout that not many others use, I think it's OK to call it "my loadout".

Perkless SCAR loadout is MY loadout. Oh wait, Derpy uses it as well. Not MY loadout anymore! It's MY PREFERD loadout.
---
"Why do I always feel like it's the end of the world and I'm the last man standing?" -Phoenix Wright
http://i.imgur.com/9UUJ0.jpg
#12HungoverHero777(Topic Creator)Posted 12/16/2012 7:21:10 PM
Symphonia46 posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
Symphonia46 posted...
Couldn't help but notice you were rocking my loadout yesterday, right down to the jade warrior. How's it workin out for ya? ;)

Post the loadout because there is no just thing as "YOUR loadout", there's is such thing as a mostly used loadout, something I would like to call a signature loadout.

People learn from the best anyways, anyone can use them even if they don't know you.

If you create a loadout that not many others use, I think it's OK to call it "my loadout".

Perkless SCAR loadout is MY loadout. Oh wait, Derpy uses it as well. Not MY loadout anymore! It's MY PREFERD loadout.

Guise, I already corrected myself. GEEZ.
---
The Great Mighty Poo sings better than JB. Agree: 11 Disagree: 0 PM me for your choice.
Official "Co-Pun-isher" of the C2 board. IlThe AR-C Expert II
#13easter85Posted 12/17/2012 1:23:15 PM
Symphonia46 posted...

I apologize. My signature loadout.

Jade Warrior

AR-C
USP

Stealth
Bomb Bag
Supercharger
Imp. Melee

i remember that loadout!!! when i first got your FC, we battled, and you used it...uggggh....i tried it and i did okay, but then switched back to the SCAR :)
---
~Proud leader of [UKM]~
easter85: 3998-3706-8643