Yo Orient...

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Yo Orient...
2 years ago#11
B05S_Brennan posted...
Symphonia46 posted...
HungoverHero777 posted...
Couldn't help but notice you were rocking my loadout yesterday, right down to the jade warrior. How's it workin out for ya? ;)

Post the loadout because there is no just thing as "YOUR loadout", there's is such thing as a mostly used loadout, something I would like to call a signature loadout.

People learn from the best anyways, anyone can use them even if they don't know you.

If you create a loadout that not many others use, I think it's OK to call it "my loadout".

Perkless SCAR loadout is MY loadout. Oh wait, Derpy uses it as well. Not MY loadout anymore! It's MY PREFERD loadout.
---
"Why do I always feel like it's the end of the world and I'm the last man standing?" -Phoenix Wright
http://i.imgur.com/9UUJ0.jpg
2 years ago#12
Symphonia46 posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
Symphonia46 posted...
Couldn't help but notice you were rocking my loadout yesterday, right down to the jade warrior. How's it workin out for ya? ;)

Post the loadout because there is no just thing as "YOUR loadout", there's is such thing as a mostly used loadout, something I would like to call a signature loadout.

People learn from the best anyways, anyone can use them even if they don't know you.

If you create a loadout that not many others use, I think it's OK to call it "my loadout".

Perkless SCAR loadout is MY loadout. Oh wait, Derpy uses it as well. Not MY loadout anymore! It's MY PREFERD loadout.

Guise, I already corrected myself. GEEZ.
---
The Great Mighty Poo sings better than JB. Agree: 11 Disagree: 0 PM me for your choice.
Official "Co-Pun-isher" of the C2 board. IlThe AR-C Expert II
2 years ago#13
Symphonia46 posted...

I apologize. My signature loadout.

Jade Warrior

AR-C
USP

Stealth
Bomb Bag
Supercharger
Imp. Melee

i remember that loadout!!! when i first got your FC, we battled, and you used it...uggggh....i tried it and i did okay, but then switched back to the SCAR :)
---
~Proud leader of [UKM]~
easter85: 3998-3706-8643
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Yo Orient...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived