Shen's Poll of the Day: Day 13- How much longer do you think this board can last

#11TheOmegaShen(Topic Creator)Posted 12/16/2012 3:31:22 PM
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
I give it a few hours

Fixed
---
Conduit 2: 2838-6032-4718
Casshern Sins
#12KhmerGirlPosted 12/16/2012 4:45:20 PM
Hahaha, that was a pretty good look into the future. That was really funny. We probably would STILL be planning for our MW3 match, lol. XD
---
"Another song for you about your love. 'Cause you loved the me that's full of faults. I wish you could see it from this view..."
#13Hawke0Posted 12/16/2012 5:09:28 PM
_Signal posted...
TheOmegaShen posted...
Voted for Option 2...

I have said many times that I'm not going anywhere. It will probably just be me and Punch reliving the glory days, then Jaye will pop in to tell us he's quitting, then Andy will bump the clan scoreboard, then Jason will list our friend codes, then Shen will make a poll, then Sweetbea will return form the grave again, then Hawk will make an alt, then Chain will want to test someone's connection, then Nightfire won't post much, then Bob will hint about C3, then Bully's ban will be over and he'll quickly make another post that's against the TOU, then Barlow will report it, then the mods will show up, then Chess will fake a C3 leaked image, then Mossy will make a post about Joss Wheadon, then Rhoads will make a new clan, then Dirft and Lig will both post something about wearing a dress, then me and KG will try to schedule an MW3 match, then someone will post hacks that will brick your wii on YouTube, then some new guys will show up.

So I'll say that I play almost every night, but only after midnight EST.

Then...

I will be number one on the singles battle ladder.

And by then, Samu will be home for Christmas, but he won't post.

And finally only then, will C3 will be released, then we'll start complaining, LOL.

What about me?
---
C2 FC: 0562-2516-9316
"Red Steel 2 is not a sword fighting simulator, it is a badass simulator."-Sean Colleli
#14jasonrk7bPosted 12/16/2012 5:13:29 PM
I stopped playing but I still post here. Love you guys and gals too much to be leavin any time soon :P
---
Conduit 2 FC's: 0905-7525-6314 (JK)
#15LigersRulePosted 12/16/2012 5:49:15 PM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
LigersRule posted...
I would argue that it's already dead. At least, what it used to be is dead.

There's never been a point where it has been what it used to be.

That's true. And that's way too bad. It used to be what I would consider perfect. Now it just slowly becomes more and more 12 year olds.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/LigsGames
New Gaming Video's Daily. --- Subscribers:18 Views: 587
#16LigersRulePosted 12/16/2012 5:50:04 PM
_Signal posted...
then Dirft and Lig will both post something about wearing a dress

For the record, I've exhausted all of my dress stories.

For now.
---
#17B05S_BrennanPosted 12/16/2012 6:22:15 PM
LigersRule posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
LigersRule posted...

That's true. And that's way too bad. It used to be what I would consider perfect. Now it just slowly becomes more and more 12 year olds.

I don't think it has to do with their age, but rather that they don't understand the spirit of the board. Us vets haven't been interacting as much with each other lately. I think that's the real problem.
---
(>^.^)>http://conduitwii.boards.net/<(^.^<)
http://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan?feature=mhee
#18Hawke0Posted 12/16/2012 6:24:02 PM
B05S_Brennan posted...
LigersRule posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
LigersRule posted...

I don't think it has to do with their age, but rather that they don't understand the spirit of the board. Us vets haven't been interacting as much with each other lately. I think that's the real problem.

this
---
C2 FC: 0562-2516-9316
"Red Steel 2 is not a sword fighting simulator, it is a badass simulator."-Sean Colleli
#19KhmerGirlPosted 12/16/2012 6:42:00 PM
JK: Dawwwh, you're the best, JK! >w<

Brennan: I'm not a vet, but... *pokes* AHA! INTERACTION!
---
"Another song for you about your love. 'Cause you loved the me that's full of faults. I wish you could see it from this view..."
#20LigersRulePosted 12/16/2012 7:10:31 PM(edited)
KhmerGirl posted...
JK: Dawwwh, you're the best, JK! >w<

Brennan: I'm not a vet, but... *pokes* AHA! INTERACTION!

Yeah, Khmer, you're a vet.

Even though Vet is short for Veteran, and a person who has been here a while, it really basically means anyone who interacts on the true community level. One who doesn't come here to discuss Conduit, but someone who come here to interact with the community, even if they are discussing Conduit when they do it.

Besides, you've been around since mid-March. I don't know if you realize how long that is. 9 months. Meaning, if you and I hadn't decided to wait, we could have a Conduit baby by now.
---