Shen's Poll of the Day: Day 13- How much longer do you think this board can last

#21HungoverHero777Posted 12/16/2012 7:11:59 PM
LigersRule posted...
KhmerGirl posted...
JK: Dawwwh, you're the best, JK! >w<

Brennan: I'm not a vet, but... *pokes* AHA! INTERACTION!

Yeah, Khmer, you're a vet.

Even though Vet is short for Veteran, and a person who has been here a while, it really basically means anyone who interacts on the true community level. One who doesn't come here to discuss Conduit, but someone who come here to interact with the community, even if they are discussing Conduit when they do it.

Besides, you've been around since mid-March. I don't know if you realize how long that is. 9 months. Meaning, if you and I hadn't decided to wait, we could have a Conduit baby by now.

Ok, that was perfectly tame, until I reached the last sentence.
---
The Great Mighty Poo sings better than JB. Agree: 11 Disagree: 0 PM me for your choice.
Official "Co-Pun-isher" of the C2 board. IlThe AR-C Expert II
#22LigersRulePosted 12/16/2012 7:12:52 PM
HungoverHero777 posted...

You say that like it was unexpected?
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/LigsGames
New Gaming Video's Daily. --- Subscribers:18 Views: 587
#23Aiden-OJPosted 12/16/2012 7:14:02 PM
omg
---
GT: ajwmawesome - Now playing: 007 Legends, Minecraft 360.
(>^_^)> http://conduitwii.boards.net <(^_^<) Don't be a nub. ///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///
#24HungoverHero777Posted 12/16/2012 7:15:36 PM
LigersRule posted...

You say that like it was unexpected?

Ah, well.....got me there.
---
The Great Mighty Poo sings better than JB. Agree: 11 Disagree: 0 PM me for your choice.
#25LigersRulePosted 12/16/2012 7:16:15 PM
Aiden-OJ posted...
omg

?

What?
---
#26KhmerGirlPosted 12/16/2012 7:22:39 PM
LigersRule posted...

Even though Vet is short for Veteran, and a person who has been here a while, it really basically means anyone who interacts on the true community level. One who doesn't come here to discuss Conduit, but someone who come here to interact with the community, even if they are discussing Conduit when they do it.

Besides, you've been around since mid-March. I don't know if you realize how long that is. 9 months. Meaning, if you and I hadn't decided to wait, we could have a Conduit baby by now.

Wow... well... that was... er... I like the first two paragraphs, I'll give you that!

Lig, Lig, Lig... You're an interesting one, haha.
---
"Another song for you about your love. 'Cause you loved the me that's full of faults. I wish you could see it from this view..."
#27LigersRulePosted 12/16/2012 7:27:09 PM
KhmerGirl posted...
LigersRule posted...

Wow... well... that was... er... I like the first two paragraphs, I'll give you that!

Lig, Lig, Lig... You're an interesting one, haha.

Just being me, baby. It's why you fell in love with me in the first place, isn't it?
---
#28HungoverHero777Posted 12/16/2012 7:33:50 PM
LigersRule posted...
KhmerGirl posted...
JK: Dawwwh, you're the best, JK! >w<

Brennan: I'm not a vet, but... *pokes* AHA! INTERACTION!

Which implies you are having one eventually.
---
#29LigersRulePosted 12/16/2012 7:37:42 PM
Which implies you are having one eventually.

Well, I mean... it's a team effort. So ultimately, it's up to her.
---
#30Hawke0Posted 12/16/2012 7:38:08 PM
Keep being Lig.
---
C2 FC: 0562-2516-9316
"Red Steel 2 is not a sword fighting simulator, it is a badass simulator."-Sean Colleli