Shen's Poll of the Day: Day 13- How much longer do you think this board can last

#51TheOmegaShen(Topic Creator)Posted 12/16/2012 8:32:11 PM
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
TheOmegaShen posted...
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
TheOmegaShen posted...
Phantom_ZX posted...
I'm not a vet :(

Do you want to be a veterinarian?

Its a difficult job...

See sig :(

Awesome

I heard they get paid the big bucks

Not enough to spend your days cramming fists up a horses butt :(

Oh, true... :/
---
Conduit 2: 2838-6032-4718
Casshern Sins
#52PUNCHOUT1116Posted 12/16/2012 8:33:38 PM
Yeah work stinks
---
-
Certified Horse Proctologist
#53CynralKynathelPosted 12/16/2012 8:57:41 PM
Speaking of proctologist, that sounds like proctor which has nothing to do with the conduit whatsoever!

Mark all the posts!!!
Jk I don't think I've ever marked a post in my 2 months of being here. I wish I could become a vet. Working with those cute little animals always gets my heart up. :D
---
Pseudo-official Co-'Pun'-isher of the Conduit 2 Board. Free-Lancer clan FTW! Too bad you can't join.
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/23206541.jpg
#54LigersRulePosted 12/16/2012 9:39:57 PM
CynralKynathel posted...
Speaking of proctologist, that sounds like proctor which has nothing to do with the conduit whatsoever!

Mark all the posts!!!
Jk I don't think I've ever marked a post in my 2 months of being here. I wish I could become a vet. Working with those cute little animals always gets my heart up. :D

Actually, posts can't be off-topic. Disruptive, yes, but considering that the conversation has clearly moved in this direction, none of it is off-topic. Topicallity really only applies to topics created. The topic in the first place has to be about Conduit, but after that, it really isn't GameFAQs's business what direction the conversation goes.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/LigsGames
New Gaming Video's Daily. --- Subscribers:18 Views: 587
#55B05S_BrennanPosted 12/17/2012 12:16:33 AM
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
Yeah work stinks

Especially when you're working with horse asses.
---
(>^.^)>http://conduitwii.boards.net/<(^.^<)
http://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan?feature=mhee
#56CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 12/17/2012 12:20:02 AM
LigersRule posted...
CynralKynathel posted...

Mark all the posts!!!

Actually, posts can't be off-topic. Disruptive, yes, but considering that the conversation has clearly moved in this direction, none of it is off-topic. Topicallity really only applies to topics created. The topic in the first place has to be about Conduit, but after that, it really isn't GameFAQs's business what direction the conversation goes.

You sound like a mod.

---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#57LigersRulePosted 12/17/2012 12:29:07 AM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
You sound like a mod.

Thanks? As you can plainly see, I'm not a mod, but I actually applied for modship a while ago. They filed my application for future use, though. So it could very well be that I could wake up one day and be a mod.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/LigsGames
New Gaming Video's Daily. --- Subscribers:18 Views: 587
#58easter85Posted 12/17/2012 1:52:18 PM
here are the few things that keep the board alive...

1)clans (battles, etc.) I believe just about everyone here is in one??
2)hackers (everyone always complains about how hacks ruin the fun of the game and so on...)
3)sadness (when someone has a bad match, they come here a post about it.

That's basically it :( so when we are all good players and don't have anything to complain about, and the veterans are gone, and clans break up, the board will be dead. So i give it another 6-8 months...
---
~Proud leader of [UKM]~
easter85: 3998-3706-8643
#59easter85Posted 12/17/2012 1:56:16 PM
HungoverHero777 posted...
LigersRule posted...
KhmerGirl posted...
JK: Dawwwh, you're the best, JK! >w<

Brennan: I'm not a vet, but... *pokes* AHA! INTERACTION!

Yeah, Khmer, you're a vet.

Even though Vet is short for Veteran, and a person who has been here a while, it really basically means anyone who interacts on the true community level. One who doesn't come here to discuss Conduit, but someone who come here to interact with the community, even if they are discussing Conduit when they do it.

Besides, you've been around since mid-March. I don't know if you realize how long that is. 9 months. Meaning, if you and I hadn't decided to wait, we could have a Conduit baby by now.

Which implies you are having one eventually.

WHAT???? LIG IS GETTiNG PREGNANT!!!!!???????????????? Where have i been
---
~Proud leader of [UKM]~
easter85: 3998-3706-8643
#60TheOmegaShen(Topic Creator)Posted 12/17/2012 1:58:14 PM
We have lasted much longer than the Wii MW3 community, thats for sure...
---
Conduit 2: 2838-6032-4718
Casshern Sins