C2 Players and the Apocalypse

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. C2 Players and the Apocalypse
2 years ago#31
_Signal posted...
And, BTW, I'm still here.

I still wish I wasn't.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/LigsGames
New Gaming Video's Daily. --- Subscribers:18 Views: 587
2 years ago#32
LigersRule posted...
_Signal posted...
And, BTW, I'm still here.

I still wish I wasn't.

Well, I'm glad you're still here.
---
Conduit2FC(36): 0518 8427 1877
2 years ago#33
I eat apocalyptic stuff and crap rainbows...not even on its best day could it uproot ol moss. XD

I aint going out like that, lol. By my religion, nobody will see it coming :) (so by always expecting it you buy yourself insurance)
---
"Insurrection is the most sacred of the rights and the most idispensible of duties" - Marquis de La Fayette
2 years ago#34
old_man_mossy posted...
I eat apocalyptic stuff and crap rainbows...not even on its best day could it uproot ol moss. XD

I aint going out like that, lol. By my religion, nobody will see it coming :) (so by always expecting it you buy yourself insurance)

I'm glad you're still here too.
---
2 years ago#35
Drift and I are still here!
---
"Another song for you about your love. 'Cause you loved the me that's full of faults. I wish you could see it from this view..."
2 years ago#36
KhmerGirl posted...
Drift and I are still here!

I'm glad you two are still here too.
---
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. C2 Players and the Apocalypse

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived