@ Hawke's Aegis

#1CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 12/25/2012 4:37:40 PM
That was very interesting.

First off, picking up my grenade off the ground. I thought the aegis device was supposed to be unable to cover your feet, how then are you able to yoink grenades off the ground.
-Have you ever had any experiences where it seems you yoink a phantom grenade?

Secondly, I kept trying to snipe people, but my bullets weren't going anywhere. Turns out you were standing too close to me or something, and you kept stealing my bullets w/o even being in my FOV.
-Makes me wonder if you could sneak up behind a PR user, and steal their shot from
behind them. That would be mean, and they'd be confused and sad inside.

Lastly, when I was fighting against you, I kept a distance of ~15 feet away from you, so as to be out of melee range. I was trying to spin you in circles, and get you caught up on a rock long enough to put in a Headshot.
-But you kept dropping your sheild and sprinting WAY fast, I couldn't do anything. It could
just be my spacing was wrong, but it was odd nevertheless.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#2Hawke0Posted 12/25/2012 4:59:11 PM
Sorry, my Aegis can't talk. But seriously:
If you crouch you can protect your feet, and grenades can be picked up. Can't recall ever getting a phantom nade.

That's what I was trying to do, and thanks for the idea >:)

Maybe the Aegis gives faster sprint or something.
"it has teh b noobeh, it k1ll3d meh an iem the best cod playr evar"-90% Of the CoD fanbase.
#3CHAINMAILLEKID(Topic Creator)Posted 12/25/2012 5:15:43 PM
Hawke0 posted...

I don't think its that.
It could have just been the connection w/ me.
But it might also just be the way the game handles it, in which case it could be very useful.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#4Hawke0Posted 12/25/2012 5:27:09 PM
That makes sense.
---
C2 FC: 0562-2516-9316
"it has teh b noobeh, it k1ll3d meh an iem the best cod playr evar"-90% Of the CoD fanbase.
#5Hawke0Posted 12/25/2012 5:28:27 PM(edited)
We could play a 1 vs. 1 and see what we find out about how it works.
---
C2 FC: 0562-2516-9316
#6Darcsen8Posted 12/25/2012 5:29:50 PM
Hawke0 posted...
Sorry, my Aegis can't talk. But seriously:
If you crouch you can protect your feet, and grenades can be picked up. Can't recall ever getting a phantom nade.

That's what I was trying to do, and thanks for the idea >:)

It's also possible to pick up grenades and protecting your feet while standing by tilting your shield downwards. Of course your head will become exposed this way, but by tilting your shield upwards the head will be protected again.

I some times do this really fast for a few times, making me look like that I'm head banging with the shield XD
A nice good-bye performance before I return their bullets to kill the opponent Xp