Ultra kill Event

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Ultra kill Event

User Info: Orient33

Orient33
3 years ago#1
This is try #4.
Time: Sunday January 6th 4:00 p.m. Pacific.
Please tell if u will be able to attend and tell what achievements u need or if u r just helping.
Need 8 ppl, pls help.

User Info: Rybuger1

Rybuger1
3 years ago#2
I was going to post the exact same thing! X-D I'll be able to join in. I just need the Ultra Kill achievement.

Hopefully we can get a 9th person so we can get the Rampage Kill achievement. If we do, I'll record it all with my capture card.

Do you have Skype or a mic? It'd make everything a ton easier if we could communicate.

Orient33
3 years ago#3
Rybuger1 posted...
I was going to post the exact same thing! X-D I'll be able to join in. I just need the Ultra Kill achievement.

Hopefully we can get a 9th person so we can get the Rampage Kill achievement. If we do, I'll record it all with my capture card.

Do you have Skype or a mic? It'd make everything a ton easier if we could communicate.

I dont have a skype or mic. I was thinking of opening up a board topic here just for communication. And actually I think we just need 8 ppl right?

Rybuger1
3 years ago#4
Orient33 posted...
Rybuger1 posted...

I dont have a skype or mic. I was thinking of opening up a board topic here just for communication. And actually I think we just need 8 ppl right?

I think that while 8 people is fine for the Ultra Kill, 9 is necessary for the Rampage Kill. I haven't done either, so I wouldn't know.

Orient33
3 years ago#5
Rybuger1 posted...
Orient33 posted...
Rybuger1 posted...

I think that while 8 people is fine for the Ultra Kill, 9 is necessary for the Rampage Kill. I haven't done either, so I wouldn't know.

Ultra kill is 6 ppl within 5 (or was it 4) seconds, so I think rampage was one more than that. Not sure either. And can any1 else join this? We need 6-7 more guys.

Rybuger1
3 years ago#6
Orient33 posted...
Ultra kill is 6 ppl within 5 (or was it 4) seconds, so I think rampage was one more than that. Not sure either. And can any1 else join this? We need 6-7 more guys.

Alright, that makes sense.

User Info: ThePhaseRifleTV

ThePhaseRifleTV
3 years ago#7
I'm game.

Orient33
3 years ago#8
ThePhaseRifleTV posted...
I'm game.

Thnx. Do u need any achievments too or r u just helping?

Orient33
3 years ago#9
bump

Orient33
3 years ago#10
bump again. Please guys? Still need like 6 more ppl. Any1? SUrely all of u can't have all kill achievements.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Ultra kill Event

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived