Ultra kill Event

#1Orient33Posted 12/27/2012 3:51:38 PM
This is try #4.
Time: Sunday January 6th 4:00 p.m. Pacific.
Please tell if u will be able to attend and tell what achievements u need or if u r just helping.
Need 8 ppl, pls help.
#2Rybuger1Posted 12/27/2012 4:01:30 PM
I was going to post the exact same thing! X-D I'll be able to join in. I just need the Ultra Kill achievement.

Hopefully we can get a 9th person so we can get the Rampage Kill achievement. If we do, I'll record it all with my capture card.

Do you have Skype or a mic? It'd make everything a ton easier if we could communicate.
#3Orient33(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2012 4:24:51 PM
Rybuger1 posted...
I was going to post the exact same thing! X-D I'll be able to join in. I just need the Ultra Kill achievement.

Hopefully we can get a 9th person so we can get the Rampage Kill achievement. If we do, I'll record it all with my capture card.

Do you have Skype or a mic? It'd make everything a ton easier if we could communicate.

I dont have a skype or mic. I was thinking of opening up a board topic here just for communication. And actually I think we just need 8 ppl right?
#4Rybuger1Posted 12/27/2012 4:33:43 PM
Orient33 posted...
Rybuger1 posted...

I dont have a skype or mic. I was thinking of opening up a board topic here just for communication. And actually I think we just need 8 ppl right?

I think that while 8 people is fine for the Ultra Kill, 9 is necessary for the Rampage Kill. I haven't done either, so I wouldn't know.
#5Orient33(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2012 4:52:05 PM
Rybuger1 posted...
Orient33 posted...
Rybuger1 posted...

I think that while 8 people is fine for the Ultra Kill, 9 is necessary for the Rampage Kill. I haven't done either, so I wouldn't know.

Ultra kill is 6 ppl within 5 (or was it 4) seconds, so I think rampage was one more than that. Not sure either. And can any1 else join this? We need 6-7 more guys.
#6Rybuger1Posted 12/27/2012 4:57:11 PM
Orient33 posted...
Ultra kill is 6 ppl within 5 (or was it 4) seconds, so I think rampage was one more than that. Not sure either. And can any1 else join this? We need 6-7 more guys.

Alright, that makes sense.
#7ThePhaseRifleTVPosted 12/27/2012 5:04:15 PM
I'm game.
#8Orient33(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2012 6:34:40 PM
ThePhaseRifleTV posted...
I'm game.

Thnx. Do u need any achievments too or r u just helping?
#9Orient33(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2012 10:07:00 PM
bump
#10Orient33(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2012 9:25:37 AM
bump again. Please guys? Still need like 6 more ppl. Any1? SUrely all of u can't have all kill achievements.