Just a heads up, probably wont be coming to this board or site much more...

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Just a heads up, probably wont be coming to this board or site much more...
2 years ago#11
Trust me, most of the other major forum sites I have been to, are just as negative in general, although, that's not saying much.
---
The refurbish NER, oh how you've redeemed me.
Walker, you're here because you wanted to be something you're not, a hero ~Konrad
2 years ago#12
No!

Really?

I don't even know what to say. This makes me really sad...
---
Conduit2FC(36): 0518 8427 1877
2 years ago#13
The new generation is coming, and the old is leaving. I know everyone I look up to, already have their time. I'm pretty sure after Punch leaves, lots of others will too. Maybe some of you will stay as well.
---
An Invincible Sniper Professional
2 years ago#14
Wow, punch you're such an a-hole, get the f*** out of here! Calling us negative, punch is a loser!

Jk man, seriously. I'd hate to see you go, but if you don't want to be here, I can't stop you, literally, I can't.
---
Pseudo-official Co-'Pun'-isher of the Conduit 2 Board. Free-Lancer clan FTW! Too bad you can't join.
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/23206541.jpg
2 years ago#15
lol, this place could go down in flames bro, you and I would go on the same together. Net buddies till skynet falls and our internet is denied and rad. bros IRL long after. :)

I know how to find ya.
---
"Insurrection is the most sacred of the rights and the most idispensible of duties" - Marquis de La Fayette
2 years ago#16
Whoa whoa whoa, I didnt mean this board in particular. You guys are awesome, and the only good thing about this site! The site itself though is just garbage.
---
-
Certified Horse Proctologist
2 years ago#17
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
Whoa whoa whoa, I didnt mean this board in particular. You guys are awesome, and the only good thing about this site! The site itself though is just garbage.

I think there has been a lot of unfair moderation happening, especially lately.

Obviously there is a moderator that has a personal grudge against one or two of our members, because some junk goes unmoderated that should be removed, while other stuff that is totally benign gets taken down immediately.

The moderators play a large role in setting the tone for the place, and unfortunately they are not always even-handed, fair, or equipped with a good sense of humor. Sometimes.
---
Conduit2FC(36): 0518 8427 1877
2 years ago#18
_Signal posted...
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...

I think there has been a lot of unfair moderation happening, especially lately.

Obviously there is a moderator that has a personal grudge against one or two of our members, because some junk goes unmoderated that should be removed, while other stuff that is totally benign gets taken down immediately.

The moderators play a large role in setting the tone for the place, and unfortunately they are not always even-handed, fair, or equipped with a good sense of humor. Sometimes.

This is true.

Although I have yet to receive a moderation on this account, I still cant help but feel like the management of this site is a complete joke.
---
-
Certified Horse Proctologist
2 years ago#19
mods smd b****** and go throw your selves off a cliff. :D
---
Xbox 360 GamerTag: ajwmawesome - Now playing: 007 Legends,Minecraft 360
PlayStation 3 PSN ID: BlueStar7152 - Now playing: Fifa 13,NFS Most Wanted-Criterion
2 years ago#20
Unmoderated mod bastards :P

Sad to see ya go Punchy. I'll retire you from today's list then as well T_T
---
Conduit 2 FC's: 0905-7525-6314 (JK)
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Just a heads up, probably wont be coming to this board or site much more...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived