This game should have been more like Halo

#11ThePhaseRifleTVPosted 12/29/2012 10:05:13 PM
Ultimate_Mr_D posted...
Toho2 posted...
The game is perfect the way it is. It has a good combination of COD and Halo aspects to it.

thats like combining ketchup and mustard. It's nasty and shouldn't be done.

Well I don't like ketchup or mustard. That's sick. BTW: where I live everyone does that with ketchup and mayo. They call it pink sauce. What would the mayo be, Battlefield?
#12LigersRulePosted 12/29/2012 11:44:45 PM
ThePhaseRifleTV posted...
Ultimate_Mr_D posted...
Toho2 posted...
The game is perfect the way it is. It has a good combination of COD and Halo aspects to it.

Well I don't like ketchup or mustard. That's sick. BTW: where I live everyone does that with ketchup and mayo. They call it pink sauce. What would the mayo be, Battlefield?

Pink sauce?! That's fry sauce! Utah, Idaho, and Arizona have been doing that for YEARS. Like, 60-70 years. In & Out in California took it, called it their "special sauce"... That's because nobody in Cali knows what Fry Sauce is.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fry_sauce
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/LigsGames
New Gaming Video's Daily. --- Subscribers:18 Views: 587
#13Hawke0Posted 12/30/2012 8:48:31 AM
We already have a Halo, it's called Halo.
---
C2 FC: 0562-2516-9316
"it has teh b noobeh, it k1ll3d meh an iem the best cod playr evar"-90% Of the CoD fanbase.
#14Hawke0Posted 12/30/2012 8:55:30 AM
LigersRule posted...
Ultimate_Mr_D posted...
Toho2 posted...

Pink sauce?! That's fry sauce! Utah, Idaho, and Arizona have been doing that for YEARS. Like, 60-70 years. In & Out in California took it, called it their "special sauce"... That's because nobody in Cali knows what Fry Sauce is.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fry_sauce

Fry Sauce>TCON Strike Rifle
---
C2 FC: 0562-2516-9316
"it has teh b noobeh, it k1ll3d meh an iem the best cod playr evar"-90% Of the CoD fanbase.
#15_SignalPosted 12/30/2012 11:35:02 AM
I thought ketchup and mayo was Russian Dressing?
---
Conduit2FC(36): 0518 8427 1877
#16easter85Posted 12/30/2012 11:39:36 AM
Ultimate_Mr_D posted...
Toho2 posted...

Do you live around Utah?
---
~Proud leader of [UKM]~
easter85: 3998-3706-8643
#17ThePhaseRifleTVPosted 12/30/2012 12:27:05 PM
easter85 posted...
Ultimate_Mr_D posted...
Toho2 posted...

Do you live around Utah?

Does Wyoming count? This place is nasty. They put ranch dressing on their PIZZA.
#18LigersRulePosted 12/30/2012 1:18:53 PM
Does Wyoming count? This place is nasty. They put ranch dressing on their PIZZA.

I've actually never been to Wyoming, but it wouldn't surprise me if they had Fry Sauce.

Also, I love ranch on Pizza. They go quite well together. Don't knock it until you try it. Then again, I mostly eat sourdough pizza, not regular kind.

No matter what you call it (fry sauce, pink sauce, russian dressing, whatever), can we agree that Fry Sauce sounds best?
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/LigsGames
New Gaming Video's Daily. --- Subscribers:18 Views: 587
#19TheOmegaShenPosted 12/30/2012 1:30:20 PM
Aiden-OJ posted...
wut?

Oh, sorry.
---
Conduit 2: 2838-6032-4718
Casshern Sins