Hive Cannon help?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Hive Cannon help?
2 years ago#1
I'll used the hive cannon for a long time now and I love it! It's a really fun weapon. However I run into a problem where I get into a battle with someone and I should kill them but either I kill myself or they kill me. This is very annoying so any help is welcome. My HC loadout is:

Hive Cannon
Warp Pistol
Flash Grenades
Explosive Focus
Ammo Belt
Quickness
Improved Explosives

I don't want to change my loadout, but suggestions with my current one is appreciated.
---
-This is toho2, godzilla 2014 and jlpgaming. PM for FC's
2 years ago#2
Keep your opponent away from you and bunnyhop like a mother******!
---
C2 FC: 1936-6554-9264 [XG4Legend]
4313-9136-3240 [Savage*]
2 years ago#3
XG4Legend posted...

What he said LOL!
---
An Invincible Sniper Professional
My FC: 4083-8526-7529
2 years ago#4
XG4Legend posted...

He already does that
---
Xbox 360 GamerTag: ajwmawesome - Now playing: 007 Legends,Minecraft 360
PlayStation 3 PSN ID: BlueStar7152 - Now playing: Fifa 13,NFS Most Wanted-Criterion
2 years ago#5
Yes like Aiden said I already bunny hop. I've used the HC for a long time now so I know how to use it. But I still die from an opponent when I shouldn't and when I should have killed him. Those encounters also happen at longer ranges.
---
2 years ago#6
Yes like Aiden said I already bunny hop. I've used the HC for a long time now so I know how to use it. But I still die from an opponent when I shouldn't and when I should have killed him. Those encounters also happen at longer ranges.

Now you know why I run RD with the Hive Cannon. Double Ex Hive is a suicide machine. Like they said you already bunny hop so thats minimizing your risk as much as you can without altering your loadout
---
Tekken Tag Tournament 2: Mindesyn
At first I was like, I could beat him, then he took the hat off and s*** got real!
2 years ago#7
You could try double ballistics and aim for a person's body. Then there's less risk of recoil from the explosive radius. I'm not sure how much of a boost ballistics add for it though.
---
Conduit 2: 0862-8647-6484(Ricky)
4299-0198-8647 (B05S^Ricky )
2 years ago#8
I don't want to change my loadout. I like it the way it is. Usually when the unfair battles happen when the hc losses range.
---
2 years ago#9
If you want to use Explosive upgrades, you're going to suicide. You're probably better off without them. If you have decent aim, it shouldn't make much of a difference.
---
(>^.^)>http://conduitwii.boards.net/<(^.^<)
http://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan?feature=mhee
2 years ago#10
Lame Defeatable Hive Cannon Bunnyhopper
XG4Legend posted...

What he said LOL!

:p
---
C2 FC: 0562-2516-9316
"it has teh b noobeh, it k1ll3d meh an iem the best cod playr evar"-90% Of the CoD fanbase.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Hive Cannon help?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived