Where is conduit 3 news.

#11games1256(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2012 9:25:30 PM
There is only Sunday and Monday to release news and they do not work on Sunday. Plus if they were to release news it would have been well before now.
#12LigersRulePosted 12/29/2012 9:26:50 PM
games1256 posted...
They can say what they want does not make it true. HVS said there would conduit related news by the end of the year and yet no news.

I love your definitions. Let me see if I have this right.

Expect- To know without a certainty that something will happen.
End of the year- Christmas.
Character artist- entire company of HVS.
GameFAQs- official word on everything.

Is that right?

By the way, I'm not really arguing to defend HVS or anything... I'm arguing cause you piss me off with your lack of knowledge about statistics, marketing, and development costs.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/LigsGames
New Gaming Video's Daily. --- Subscribers:18 Views: 587
#131PefrogPosted 12/29/2012 9:28:55 PM
The new Tool album was supposed to be out in 2012, but now it's pushed to 2013. They're making it goooooood!
---
C2: dug - 3868-8372-1864, B05S^dug - 0047-0791-1923
Conduit: dug - 4898-3703-8171
#14games1256(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2012 9:33:11 PM
LigersRule posted...
games1256 posted...
They can say what they want does not make it true. HVS said there would conduit related news by the end of the year and yet no news.

I love your definitions. Let me see if I have this right.

Expect- To know without a certainty that something will happen.
End of the year- Christmas.
Character artist- entire company of HVS.
GameFAQs- official word on everything.

Is that right?

By the way, I'm not really arguing to defend HVS or anything... I'm arguing cause you piss me off with your lack of knowledge about statistics, marketing, and development costs.

I have knowledge of the game business. Yes things expected can change but why announce something when they do not know for certain. Plus HVS has to make money there not going a make a game when they know its not going to profit based on past sales of conduit 2.
#15games1256(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2012 9:41:09 PM
No company who really has a game to announce is going to wait until the very end of the year. They would announce in the first couple weeks of dec.
#16games1256(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2012 9:45:12 PM
The first couple of weeks of dec would be the latest. Since HVS announced the news of the game back in sept that's lots of time to share news and a trailer of the game. Since before the news in sept they would have to have a decent amount of work done on the game. So they can have a decent time frame of release.
#17LigersRulePosted 12/29/2012 11:54:24 PM
games1256 posted...
The first couple of weeks of dec would be the latest. Since HVS announced the news of the game back in sept that's lots of time to share news and a trailer of the game. Since before the news in sept they would have to have a decent amount of work done on the game. So they can have a decent time frame of release.

Late November-early December is the absolute worst time to announce games. That's the holiday season. When literally several AAA games come out ever week. I wouldn't be surprised if more games are released in the last 2 months of the year then the first 10 combined. Any game announcment would be buried under that. That's why no new games at all have been announced in a while... Well, for the most part.

The best time to announce a game, actually, would probably be in January or February, though (very) late December could work too. Game releases are on hold for a bit, and there really isn't much to do besides hype game announcements.

The other terrible times to announce games (games of the quality of the Conduit franchise, at least) is E3. Literally nobody cares about a new release of Conduit when at the next booth over, the Elder Scrolls MMO is showcased, and on the other side, Halo 5.

Also, HVS definitely made A TON of money on The Conduit. Which is why as soon as it came out, they had 3 other major games in the works: The Grinder, Gladiator A.D. (Tournament of Legends), and Conduit 2. I'm not sure if Conduit 2 made them money, but it wouldn't surprise me if it did.
---
#18TheOmegaShenPosted 12/30/2012 5:08:24 AM
games1256 posted...
RotA_Exodia posted...
Hopefully not SEGA.

Sega was fine they gave The conduit a chance bad game.

Then conduit 2 they only released because of the contract. Conduit 2 sold poorly because of people hating the conduit. Not because of lack of ads or copies in stores. For amount of copies stores chose how many they wanted to buy based on how it will sell. No publisher can force stores to buy a game or certain amount of copies.

Your grammar is horrendous.
---
Conduit 2: 2838-6032-4718
Casshern Sins
#19games1256(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2012 3:06:40 PM
LigersRule posted...
games1256 posted...

Also, HVS definitely made A TON of money on The Conduit. Which is why as soon as it came out, they had 3 other major games in the works: The Grinder, Gladiator A.D. (Tournament of Legends), and Conduit 2. I'm not sure if Conduit 2 made them money, but it wouldn't surprise me if it did.

Well the conduit HVS made good money. On conduit 2 they would have lost money based on the amount of copies sold for conduit 2 vs the conduit sales numbers.

When the conduit came out that had the money to work on The Grinder, Gladiator A.D. (Tournament of Legends), and Conduit 2. Later the Tournament of Legends) did terrible in sales and what people thought of the game. The grinder is going nowhere without a publisher which they won't get after conduit 2 sales numbers.

The conduit funded conduit 2 and HVS thought they would sell a good amount of copies of the game to fund conduit 3 but that did not happen.
#20LigersRulePosted 12/30/2012 3:18:53 PM
games1256 posted...
Well the conduit HVS made good money. On conduit 2 they would have lost money based on the amount of copies sold for conduit 2 vs the conduit sales numbers.

When the conduit came out that had the money to work on The Grinder, Gladiator A.D. (Tournament of Legends), and Conduit 2. Later the Tournament of Legends) did terrible in sales and what people thought of the game. The grinder is going nowhere without a publisher which they won't get after conduit 2 sales numbers.

The conduit funded conduit 2 and HVS thought they would sell a good amount of copies of the game to fund conduit 3 but that did not happen.

Dude, Tournament of Legends made both HVS and SEGA quite a bit of money. Don't know what you're smoking. As for Conduit 2, it didn't lose much, especially because SEGA spent nothing on it except producing the physical copies of it, which isn't that expensive for Wii Games, especially because they made hardly any in comparison to The Conduit. To this day, I rarely see a copy on store shelves. Heck, SEGA didn't even supply them to Walmart, Target, and a bunch of other retailers in the first place. Conduit 2 made money.
---