Please join the ultra kill event

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Please join the ultra kill event

User Info: Toho2

Toho2
3 years ago#11
xXAISPXx posted...
I'm back guys!!!

HELLO! :D
-This is toho2, godzilla 2014 and jlpgaming. PM for FC's

User Info: Orient33

Orient33
3 years ago#12
xXAISPXx posted...
I'm back guys!!!

Yay! Unbanned huh?

User Info: Toho2

Toho2
3 years ago#13
Orient if you need to contact me during the match I can give you my text number.
-This is toho2, godzilla 2014 and jlpgaming. PM for FC's

User Info: CynralKynathel

CynralKynathel
3 years ago#14
Count me in Orient. Unless its full then it's okay. Last time didn't work out so well, I'm mostly sure I can make it, so I'll be a back up if you're full.
Pseudo-official Co-'Pun'-isher of the Conduit 2 Board. Free-Lancer clan FTW! Too bad you can't join.
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/23206541.jpg

Orient33
3 years ago#15
Toho2 posted...
Orient if you need to contact me during the match I can give you my text number.

Thx but thats ok. I will make a board topic just for communication right b4 the match. Besides, I don't have texting anyways lol.

Orient33
3 years ago#16
CynralKynathel posted...
Count me in Orient. Unless its full then it's okay. Last time didn't work out so well, I'm mostly sure I can make it, so I'll be a back up if you're full.

Yeah thx that'd be great! We r full but something will probably pop up at the last moment so yeah, it'd be nice if u could join :)

User Info: Rybuger1

Rybuger1
3 years ago#17
More bumpage!

Orient33
3 years ago#18
Rybuger1 posted...
More bumpage!

We got 9 ppl, if dacheatcode, Cynric, and Toho are coming. I'll also see if a friend of mine (not on gfaqs) can come too.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Please join the ultra kill event

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived