#41Ultimate_Mr_DPosted 12/30/2012 7:54:29 PM
TheOmegaShen posted...
Ultimate_Mr_D posted...
TheOmegaShen posted...
Ultimate_Mr_D posted...
TheOmegaShen posted...
I wanted to quote you so I did.

Simple.

I don't see why you didn't say that earlier. Could have saved us both some time...

I don't see why you had to question me quoting you.

Just wanted to mess with you. :)

so can wee be fwends

u seem like cool Cod gai

I'm going to asume gai means "guy" so sure.
---
"Some say the glass is half empty. Others say it's half full. I say it's a glass of water, now drink it."
#42TheOmegaShenPosted 12/30/2012 7:57:16 PM
alwight i send u fwend recuest

ad me
---
Conduit 2: 2838-6032-4718
Casshern Sins
#43CynralKynathelPosted 12/30/2012 7:58:08 PM
Galasky posted...
If you don't like the game so much, why bother telling us? If COD went to war with C2, it would've been a heck of a fight!

Conduit 2 would win. Team of PR users and ARC users would pwn any CoD player.

@TC
K, so what? You hate this game and give no reasons why, I don't know what this says about you. I liked the presidents ending, it was interesting and I, or anyone else for that matter, didn't see it coming. Best. Plot. Twist. Ever.

How was the story bad? It was a pretty good story, I just think it could have been executed better... Well, a lot better.

The maps are interesting, ranging from sniper towers galore to SPAS central, however all of these do cater to each type of weapon in some way.
---
Pseudo-official Co-'Pun'-isher of the Conduit 2 Board. Free-Lancer clan FTW! Too bad you can't join.
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/23206541.jpg
#44Ultimate_Mr_DPosted 12/30/2012 7:59:41 PM
TheOmegaShen posted...

ad me

oh i don't really play c2 anymore. But I'll gladly add you to my 3ds or on xbox live if you have either.
---
"Some say the glass is half empty. Others say it's half full. I say it's a glass of water, now drink it."
#45CynralKynathelPosted 12/30/2012 8:00:14 PM
Ultimate_Mr_D posted...
Galasky posted...
If you don't like the game so much, why bother telling us? If COD went to war with C2, it would've been a heck of a fight!

Well, sometimes people who want to buy the game will check out the boards and ratings of the game. It helps them form their own opinions about the game.

None of these actually help. A lot of the reviews are biased beyond belief, buying or renting the game is the only way to really tell.
---
Pseudo-official Co-'Pun'-isher of the Conduit 2 Board. Free-Lancer clan FTW! Too bad you can't join.
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/23206541.jpg
#46Ultimate_Mr_DPosted 12/30/2012 8:02:52 PM
CynralKynathel posted...
Ultimate_Mr_D posted...
Galasky posted...

Well, sometimes people who want to buy the game will check out the boards and ratings of the game. It helps them form their own opinions about the game.

None of these actually help. A lot of the reviews are biased beyond belief, buying or renting the game is the only way to really tell.

Well I did say sometimes.
---
#47TheOmegaShenPosted 12/30/2012 8:03:04 PM
Ultimate_Mr_D posted...
TheOmegaShen posted...

ad me

oh i don't really play c2 anymore. But I'll gladly add you to my 3ds or on xbox live if you have either.

No one ever seems to have PSN :(
---
Conduit 2: 2838-6032-4718
Casshern Sins
#48Ultimate_Mr_DPosted 12/30/2012 8:05:16 PM
TheOmegaShen posted...
Ultimate_Mr_D posted...
TheOmegaShen posted...

ad me

No one ever seems to have PSN :(

Bummer.
---
#491PefrogPosted 12/30/2012 8:05:56 PM
Ultimate_Mr_D posted...
TheOmegaShen posted...

ad me

When did you play? What was your online C2 name?
---
C2: dug - 3868-8372-1864, B05S^dug - 0047-0791-1923
Conduit: dug - 4898-3703-8171
#50Ultimate_Mr_DPosted 12/30/2012 8:09:48 PM
1Pefrog posted...
Ultimate_Mr_D posted...
TheOmegaShen posted...

ad me

When did you play? What was your online C2 name?

I stopped playing about 6 months ago. My name was Mr.D. Hence the name.
---