This game is dumb.

#71B05S_BrennanPosted 12/31/2012 12:03:24 PM
Ultimate_Mr_D posted...
Hawke0 posted...
achimed posted...
Hawke0 posted...
Story doesn't matter in games.
Most of the maps range from ok to great.
Go back to CoD.

Yes it does.
No they don't.
CoD has decent story telling.

Explain Metroid Prime being one of the greatest games of all time without a story, and Fragile Dreams Farewell Ruins of the Moon having a good story and being a bad game.
yes the do.
LOL

Metroid isn't really all that great...

Perhaps in your opinion.
---
(>^.^)>http://conduitwii.boards.net/<(^.^<)
http://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan?feature=mhee
#72Hawke0Posted 12/31/2012 3:59:16 PM
It's objectively superb in most areas.
---
now playing Metroid, Castlevania III, Punch Out, and StarTropics.
#73Ultimate_Mr_DPosted 12/31/2012 4:29:39 PM
B05S_Brennan posted...
Ultimate_Mr_D posted...
Hawke0 posted...
achimed posted...
Hawke0 posted...
Story doesn't matter in games.
Most of the maps range from ok to great.
Go back to CoD.

Yes it does.
No they don't.
CoD has decent story telling.

Explain Metroid Prime being one of the greatest games of all time without a story, and Fragile Dreams Farewell Ruins of the Moon having a good story and being a bad game.
yes the do.
LOL

Metroid isn't really all that great...

Perhaps in your opinion.

Ah but isn't that what this topic is? Opinions.
---
"Some say the glass is half empty. Others say it's half full. I say it's a glass of water, now drink it."
#74Hawke0Posted 12/31/2012 4:36:00 PM
Well, seeing as how Metroid Prime is objectively great in most areas as I said, your opinion is bad and you should feel bad.
---
#75Ultimate_Mr_DPosted 12/31/2012 4:37:45 PM
Hawke0 posted...
Well, seeing as how Metroid Prime is objectively great in most areas as I said, your opinion is bad and you should feel bad.

Well that just proves you are a biased hypocrite.
---
"Some say the glass is half empty. Others say it's half full. I say it's a glass of water, now drink it."
#76Ultimate_Mr_DPosted 12/31/2012 4:41:15 PM
Ultimate_Mr_D posted...
Hawke0 posted...

Well that just proves you are a biased hypocrite.

And I don't see why my opinion should be a stimulus for negative feelings toward myself.
---
#77Hawke0Posted 12/31/2012 4:47:32 PM
The only legitimate problems are minor control issues and that the backtracking at the end to find the 11 artifacts is somewhat tedious, assuming you didn't get several before fighting the Omega Pirate. You people who think the game industry should be HollyWood 1.5:Slightly Less S*** Edition may mourn the loss of unskippable cut scenes spoon feeding you a ripped off story or gameplay that doesn't take into account your many neurological insufficencies, but anyone with good taste won't.
---
#78CynralKynathelPosted 12/31/2012 5:06:47 PM
Hawke0 posted...
The only legitimate problems are minor control issues and that the backtracking at the end to find the 11 artifacts is somewhat tedious, assuming you didn't get several before fighting the Omega Pirate. You people who think the game industry should be HollyWood 1.5:Slightly Less S*** Edition may mourn the loss of unskippable cut scenes spoon feeding you a ripped off story or gameplay that doesn't take into account your many neurological insufficencies, but anyone with good taste won't.

True, the best games come from having to figure the story by yourself, being spoon fed everything makes it crap.
---
Pseudo-official Co-'Pun'-isher of the Conduit 2 Board. Free-Lancer clan FTW! Too bad you can't join.
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/23206541.jpg
#79Hawke0Posted 12/31/2012 5:09:56 PM
Like Bioshock, Metroid Prime Trilogy or TCon. I'm sure there are others but that's all I can think of.
---
Super Mario Bros Lost Levels>World>3
#80Hu1kSmAshPosted 12/31/2012 5:12:39 PM
There arent bad opinions. It is just the facts that support it. If the facts are incorrect, the opinion cannot be supported. If there is nothing to support your opinion, you must change it. It is the way of life, my friends.
---
An Invincible Sniper Professional
My FC: 4083-8526-7529